Part 46

Khushi is taking shower and thinking how to pacify them because she know now she is in great danger with her brothers and husband. 

Khushi understand their worry about her but she can't help them in this. She need to complete the incomplete work which her Dad can't complete and she can't share them with her family. If anyone knows about them then they will try to find other secrets too which she can't afford to reveal.

Now she has biggest task in her hand to pacify them.

She come out in bathrobe to see her husband is looking at her.

Arnav stand up. He open closet and bring her dress. After giving her dress without uttering single word, he went back to his previous position. Khushi change her clothes in walk in closet. After changing clothes she come out and said "Arnav I want to talk to you and my brothers."

Before she continue he stand up and open their room door went out. Khushi follow him silently to her Dad's study which is used by him as his office and library for him. That area is restricted to her and her brothers, now that study become her bhaiya's office after he crowned. 

Khushi saw Arnav is typing something in his phone.

Arnav open the door of the study room to see her brothers are already their. Khushi rub her plam on her dress to remove the sweat. First time she is scared of them.

Arnav holding door for her to enter. Khushi enter inside them he closed the door.

Armaan is looking at her with blank face. Khushi sit on the sofa rather than the chair which is beside her Big B. Afterall she is Malik also. If her brothers are stubborn and hot headed then she is also. She sit on sofa by folding her arms and looking at her bhaiya in such a manner like saying if you are Armaan Malik then she is Khushi Malik too. 

Armaan and Adavya looking at her then they look at eachother. Both give eachother meaningful look with is understand by both. They are happy inside but didn't show outside because today they got their Kayu back. They saw little Khushi in her who show her power in similar way to make others bow down infront of her.

When Arnav know no one is going to say anything then he ask "bhaiya why did you call us."

Armaan look at him then Khushi said "Khushi tell me what do you want from us."

Khushi didn't said anything for next few minutes than he continue "do you understand what you are doing. Last night you went out without anyone's knowledge, is it good for you and your babies. Don't you know that a pregnant lady can't go out in the middle of night, specially to forest area. Their are many negative energies are outside which make effects you three."

Khushi is silent because she understand their point of view.

When Khushi didn't said anything then Adavya look at his brother and know now he need to intervene before his brother get more angry.

Adavya stand up from his chair and went to Khushi. He sit on his knees infront of Khushi. Khushi look at her Big B and when Adavya know now he has her attention said "princess can't you share with your Big B and bhaiya why didn't you tell us about last night."

Khushi whose emotions overflow from the time she talk to her Dad look at her Big B with moist eyes then look at her bhaiya who is sitting on her Dad's chair.

When Armaan and Arnav saw tears in her eyes both rush to her. Khushi is emotional but she know she need to tell them something convincing, so she said "I don't want to depend on anyone to become lost in future without them."

Now they got her point, why she never share anything with them.

Adavya said "Khushi it is good to be independent but we are always there for you. We know what happened in past can't change but now you have all of us. Please share with us whatever you feel or thought."

Armaan who is sitting beside her right side and Arnav on left side, side hug her and said "your bhaiya is always their for you. Now let's feed something to you and your two little devil's."

Khushi look at him in shock then she push him in anger. Seeing Armaan in playful nature Arnav said "bhaiya why are you saying our babies devil's. They are little angels."

Armaan "Arnav I am saying truth. Their parents are youngest in their respective family and their children also become youngest in our family. And you know the universal rule of nature that youngest are most pampered by all. We all know how difficult to handle both of you and now your children also follow their parent foot steps."

Armaan's office landline phone ringing get their attention. Armaan pick the phone and said "hello." He sit on chair and hearing other side person.

Armaan "thankyou and I will think about this."

After that he cut the call. Armaan said "let's go and feed our little angels."

By holding Khushi's hand he walk out and other two follow them.

They saw all are sitting on table with empty plate. All saw them coming downstairs. Armaan make Khushi sit on her chair then sit on his chair. Adavya and Arnav also take their seat. Armaan and Arnav served dishes in Khushi's plate then in their plate.

All start eating and talking but no one said anything about yesterday and today morning incidents.

Khushi is eating and talking with boys but suddenly she feel vomiting sensation. She push her chair and run to guest room holding hand on her mouth which stop other too. Gauri and Payal rush after her to see her vomiting. Payal hold her hair and caressing her back. Gauri is cleaning her face after she finishes but Khushi again start vomiting. She vomiting four times.

They are taking much time then Ratna and Daee ma enter inside the bathroom leaving all outside the room.

Khushi feel week after all this Daee ma bring her out and make her lay down on bed. Ratna rushed to kitchen to make lemon water for her. No one enter inside the room to make her more suffocation. When Ratna come back Papa ask "Ratna what happen to her."

Ratna (Ma) "we will talk later."

By saying this she enter inside and give glass to Daee ma who sit beside Khushi. Daee ma help her in drinking. Daee ma adjust pillow and make her lay down. She caressing her head which make Khushi sleep. After she slept all four come out to see all are standing with worried face.

Daee ma "this is common in pregnancy but."

Arnav "but what Daee ma."

Daee ma "we have to observe her eating habits as well as other things too. I am not sure she vomit because of particular food item or she travel to get that herbs for Rajveer. Their is nothing to worry, but she is sleeping because of weakness she feel after vomiting. Arnav take her to your room. I will send your breakfast in your room and inform me when she wake up. I will cook something for her. We all should move to dining table to finish our breakfast, before anyone say something I will tell you we all need to be fit and fine to take care of her."

After that Arnav carry her to their room. Seeing her pale face to understand whatever Daee ma said is true. After Arnav went to his room with Khushi all sit on dining table to complete their breakfast but no one is in mood to eat except children. 

Gauri "I don't think that by stressing yourself you all are doing good."

Hearing her they start eating. Whereas Damodar Kaka know about the invitation recived by Armaan Malik. He is happy to know that Princess handle everything very well.

Daee ma send breakfast for Arnav in his room while other eat at dinning hall.

The call Armaan received is from Vikram Sehrawat one of the the renowned name in Indian politics. Who call Armaan to congratulate to become King and invite him along with his family for party which is organised for his one of great grand son who is going to be 5. Armaan accept his wishes and for party he will think. 

After breakfast Armaan told about the invitation from Vikram Sehrawat. Damodar Kaka who is entering inside said "Hukum I think you should accept his invitation for that party'."

All look at him because no one knows about his presence.

When Kaka saw all are looking at him then he said "it is good opportunity for you to show them who you are. That is what I suggest but decision is yours."