Part 53

Arnav who resigned from her job as IPS officer, started KA Dreamz with the help of his father Arvind Raizada and Anjali Jha because Arnav know about their strength which he used in his company KA Dreamz. Being in its initial stage they all are working hard. Anjali and Arvind took responsibility of the KA Dreamz to give Arnav less work so that he can spend time with Khushi. Whereas others are managing Raizada Group.

When Arnav put forward his business plan about fashion house then Dada ji ask him to not start his fashion house under Raizada Group but Arnav is not ready to separate this business from family business then Dada ji suggest that let the company become successful then they will announce to the world about it being sister company of Raizada Group till then let it be separate from Raizada Group.

Initially Arnav want to start fashion house but on Khushi's suggestion he started Dreamz company in place of fashion house which is working in event management, clothes fashion and interior designing. 

Anjali who's choice is given preference in their family. Khushi who observes all this like her choice so he ask Arnav involved Anjali in his company, when Arnav proposed Anjali to join his company then Anjali happily join but what they didn't know that make Lavanya angry on them.

Dada ji and Nana ji took retirement from business. Now they are spending times with their great grandchildren.

Now Khushi is in 24 weeks of her pregnancy then also she is actively working in hospital. One day Khushi is checking report of one of her patient to know about his progress then one staff come their and said their is an emergency case of accident. 

Khushi come out of her cabin to see to help the medical staff in attending accident case but she is shocked to see Gauri on stretcher that to be cover in blood. Seeing her like that Khushi lost her conscious but by God grace before she fall one of the nurse present their hold her. Doctor ask her to take Khushi to her cabin and check her BP.

Nurse took Khushi back to her cabin then she check her BP after laying her down on the hospital bed in her cabin. 

Adavya who got to know about Gauri's accident rush to hospital after informing his brother. Doctor treating Gauri, Adavya got to know about her whereabouts from reception. Arnav who got to know about Khushi also come their then only he know why Khushi lost her conscious. He ask doctor let her unconscious till Gauri's treatment going on.

Adavya told Arnav what he knows about Gauri accident happened.

Gauri is coming out of her department building when one car hit her. A girl is driving car, in the process of saving a dog she hit Gauri. 

After half an hour doctor come out and told them that their is nothing serious till now with her. 

Doctor to Adavya "sir your wife have minor injuries because of the hit except for her left hand in which she had minor fracture for that she need to keep plaster for 3 weeks then we will remove the plaster. She is unconscious due to shock, nothing serious. You can take her to home after completing the discharge formalities."

Adavya nodded then he turn to the girl whose car hit Gauri. She is standing with her two teachers who help her to bring Gauri to hospital. She is scared because she knows who Gauri is. Adavya who is reading her face know that she is scared.

Adavya stand infront of her and said "we all are human that is what all thought but it is absolutely wrong. Human means humanity that what you showed. You hit my wife but what make you human is that you bring her timely to hospital with the intention to saved her life which most of the people never think. They left the victim to bleed to death. Don't worry I will not take any against you. I just want one thing from you that is keep your humanity alive always."