Part 19

Happy Holi to all. I did not get time because we had guests who stay for few days which keep all of us busy. We enjoyed our time in talking, playing and site seeing. That is the reason I did not get times to update other stories too.

Arvind enters her cabin when she got call. Her back is facing them.

Khushi "hello."

No voice is coming from other side.

Khushi "who are you and why did you call me."

Again, no voice.

Khushi "listen whoever you are if you do not want to talk then why the hell you call me. I will call police if you call me again." With this she cut the call.

Khushi knows it is private number which is difficult to track.

Khushi "Aru come home soon."

Arvind put hand on her shoulder, she jerked hand and turn to see all of them. She is shocked to see them in hospital.

Arvind sees her discomfort so ask "Khushi beta where is Papa."

Khushi said "come I will take you."

With that she left by asking follow her. All went behind her to see Dada ji. They saw his eyes closed with eyes pad.

Khushi asks them to be quite because she know he is sleeping by hearing his breathe. Dadi is going towards him when Khushi holds her and gesture them to come out of the room.

Outside Dada ji's room Khushi "he is sleeping that is why I ask you to not disturb his sleep."

Arvind "why you put eye pads on his eyes."

Khushi "due to paralysis he cannot move his eyelids with his own and that will affect his eyesight so we put eyes pads on his eyes."

They look at her but one thing they all agreed that she is strong woman.

Khushi "Arnav talk to you about Dadu."

Arvind nodded his head.

Khushi "tell me what you decided. You may not take Dadu condition seriously but I am serious."

Dadi "we all want him to be fit and fine."

Khushi "do you think it is easy that he will get cure then you are wrong some wounds are deep which is given by his own wife and family. I do not know what you feel for him but he is my Dadu whom I love very much."

Khushi "environment in your house is not appropriate for his recovery along with your attitude."

Arvind "Khushi beta what you want us to do."

Khushi "let's go my room. We will discuss all this there."

With that Khushi and other went to her room. She asks them to sit.

Khushi "paralysis is not only make person physically but emotionally dependent on others. For Dadu his family support matters. I know no one like me at your house feelings are mutual. Can we leave our differences for him."

Dadi "can he be like before fit and fine."

Khushi "being a doctor I can say he may but being his granddaughter, I will make him like before at any cost."