Part 34

Days passes with that all pray to good to give baby girl to them. Boys are praying under elders guidance whereas women including Malik, Singhania, Gupta and Raizada except Anjali and Ratna all are keep fast to get daughter or granddaughter secretly. About men of younger generation decide to go to temple to ask God to give them daughter except Arnav who stay away from all this with Khushi. 

Both know what all wants but Khushi is waiting for right time to start family and one of the important responsibility given by her parents need to be fulfill before they start family.

Sheetal move to her father's house whereas her mother went away.

In all this their is all positive vibes except Anjali and Ratna who didn't know what to do.

Kids become more responsible for their future sister and their bond become stronger with passing day. Days are decided when they will spend their days in whose house. 5 Raizada, 2 Jha, 2 Singhania, 2 Gupta and 5 Malik all 16 boys study together in same school. After coming from school they are in either Raizada or Malik house because these are the places where Khushi stay. Gauri, Saanvi, Payal, Lavanya, Nandini, Neeti (Payal's bhabhi or Vikram's wife) and Bhavana Singhania wife of Reyansh Singhania brother of Nandini. They all become bestfriend who hang out together. They together start working to help children and women with their knowledge and experience. Except Saanvi and Bhavana all started their career with their new jobs.

Best thing happened is Dadi and Dada ji get closed with Dada ji's recovery.

One thing is not changed that is Khushi's pranks. Every day someone become victim of her pranks. And seeing her boys also start playing pranks which make all elders life difficult.

Wherever someone try to scold them then great grandparents support them by saying it's not their mistakes that their parents and grandparents are not inteligent to save themselves from their pranks and not able to play pranks that shut their mouth.

Anjali's hater for Khushi increases with each passing day because now she is loved by all. Sheetal who is frequently come to Raizada house try to change her thoughts but nothing work then she left her on her own.

In all this Khushi and Arnav love life is going good with Khushi make Arnav scapegoat to play pranks. Life of all of them are good except Khushi who is planning something big.

With months passed Khushi's 25th birthday which is after two weeks is hot topic among all. All are planning to give her grand birthday but Khushi had different plans.

On Sunday their is family gathering at Malik's house which is ritual of Raizada, Jha, Singhania, Gupta and Malik to have every Sunday family gathering on one of their home. This is Malik's chance. Sheetal is also invited in this family gathering with her husband. Yes Sheetal got married to Arjun after one month of leaving of Raizada's house.

All are having snacks. Younger men sit together, older men have their group which includes Nana and Dadu. All women have their group and children play hide and seek all around the house.

Khushi is seeing all this then she went to her brothers.

Adavya "Princess do you want something."

Khushi nodded her head with emotions which make all men alert.

Adavya get up from his seat and by holding her hand make her sit. Arman also come to her who is sitting opposite of Adavya.

Before they ask Khushi said to Arman "bhaiya can we celebrate my birthday in Lucknow in our home Sheesh Mahal." Khushi has tears in her eyes.

Arman hug her and said "sure baccha we will celebrate your birthday their only when you will stop crying."

Khushi clear her tears with her hand and said "I stop crying."

Adavya smile after hearing her and Arman kissed her forehead.

Reyansh "wow that great Khushi because of your wish I can see that palace. You know I always have dream to see Sheesh Mahal."

All smile then Arman "guys let's pack our bags and stay their for few days."

Khushi hear and run from their to her sister-in-laws.

Khushi "guys get up we are going to stay at Sheesh Mahal. Let's pack our bags." By saying she went to pack her bags.

Arnav "bhaiya is it good to take her their."

Arman "yes this is right time because according to Dad's will she has to ascended throne when she turn 25. One more thing something is bothering her from long time and I am sure it is related to Sheesh Mahal. Go and help her."

With that Arman left because he want to know what he bothering his sister but what he don't know that no one knows that secret which is bothering her. 

Whereas all left to pack their things because it is decided that day after tomorrow they will travel to Lucknow.

Khushi in her room holding her locket in her neck thought "Mom Dad it's your Khushi's promise that bhaiya get what is his right that is the elder child of yours. His identity will always be remains as both of your's son. I find the solution for my problem. Only royal blood can ascended throne that is why you make me your heir Dad so that truth will never come out. After becoming Queen I will choose bhaiya as next King. Yes Dad no one got to know that bhaiya is not royal blood but for that I have to sacrifice my baby."

Arnav who saw Khushi in deep thought back hug her and ask "Khushi you can share your problem with me."

Khushi turn towards him and said "Aru I miss Mom and Dad. Even Daee ma also went for Char Dham Yatra."

Arnav "she will come next month."

Khushi "I know and I am happy that she first time ask something for herself."

Arnav hug her tightly. Khushi thought "I am sorry Aru I am doing this with our baby but their is no other way. I can't let truth out which my parents hide from all." 

A line tear slip from her eyes which she hide quickly.