Part 38

Anjali who come to get coffee for herself shocked by seeing Gauri hugging her ma.

Anjali "did I miss something."

Gauri break the hug and look at both mother- daughter.

Ratna "nothing much. Khushi eat palak and she don't know that she ate palak."

Anjali give them look that what's big deal.

By seeing Anjali's look Ratna said "Khushi didn't like green vegetables and milk. She eat because Daee ma force her and sometimes when she is not looking at Khushi she pass that on Arnav's plate or Papa 's plate. Who eat to save her from Daee ma's anger or punishment that make big deal that she ate palak."

Anjali look at her ma in shock.

Ratna "you are right Anjali I got chance and I grab it to be part of my grandchildren life."

After that all come out of kitchen to see Adavya is giving her piggyback ride.

Ratna call him and said "you should not give her piggyback ride."

Khushi "don't worry ma I am not putting pressure on my stomach and Big B is also careful about that."

Arman who come their said "she is saying right. No piggyback ride till your delivery. And Adavya you can't fulfill all her wish without thinking of consequences of your actions."

Adavya nodded his head then Armaan ask "where are you taking her."

Adavya "to her room."

Khushi "bhaiya leave all that come we will decide what you and bhabhi will wear for your crowning ceremony then I will help Big B and Hitler."

Gauri laugh hearing Hitler and said "don't think you can get away because I will make sure Adavya won't melt down by seeing you puppy face. Right Adavya you won't."

Adavya nodded his head immediately.

Khushi mummers "sissy."

Arman "come help me in deciding what I will wear tomorrow and Adavya bring soup for us."

Khushi "spicy manchow soup." Giving puppy eyes to her bhaiya.

Arman "ok spicy manchow soup."

Khushi smile and went to her bhaiya's room and Arman follow her.

Gauri "you go with them Adavya I will prepare soup for you."

Adavya"I will prepare it and don't worry Dad taught Bhai and me to cook delicious dishes. Today taste soup prepared by me."

Saanvi who just come ask "Adavya we know you and Armaan know cooking but till now we are not lucky to taste it."

Adavya "sorry bhabhi, we never cook because we don't want to tell others before Khushi come to us. From now on you will taste food cook by us."

Adavya's eyes become moist which all notice. He went to cook soup. He started collecting items to see Gauri is helping him.

Gauri "I also want to see how you make soup."

Adavya smile and prepare soup with his wife's help. He pour soup in three bowl and leave it for rest. Gauri serve soup to other who like it.

Adavya saw Khushi is standing near wardrobe and looking for dress whereas Armaan sitting on bed looking at her.

Adavya "Khushi first eat your soup then select Bhai clothes."

Khushi turn and sit on bed where Armaan feed her soup and Adavya is eating her soup seeing his siblings. When Khushi is small baby from that time she is more close to Armaan than Adavya. Adavya never jealous with their closeness instead he is thankful of it because Khushi is good with manipulation and Adavya fall for it not Armaan.