Part 10

All are worried by thinking Dada ji transfer all his properties to someone and they did not know who is that person. Their thoughts are running in different directions. They did not find solutions but days are passing in Shantivan. Men are going to office to not give chance to Dada ji to do something and women is taking care of house. But in all this Kapoor are the most shocked with all this announcement because they know now Arnav is useless for them. They are thinking to collect as much as money and leave for that Sheetal start doing fraud in office and her mother stealing jewelleries of Raizada women.

Khushi is progressing but plaster did not cut till now. Arnav come to Shantivan where he finds Shanti and he did not know the reason, his mother told her that his Dada ji transfer all his properties on someone's name and they do not know who is that person because that person is not from his sons and grandsons. Arnav first shocked then know it is Khushi whom Dada ji transfer all properties but did not tell anyone. In all this they forget to ask him where he was this many days.

Khushi started talking slowly. Khushi call Dadu first to tell him she can talk by hearing her voice after long he is very much happy. He knows Khushi will gain his voice properly soon. That day he asks HP to cook Jalebi and Rabri.

On dining table all sit for breakfast along with Dada ji and Arnav. Till now Arnav did not know that Khushi gets her voice back.

HP "Dada ji should I bring Jalebi and Rabri now or later."

Dada ji "you cook the quantity I ask."

HP nodded.

Dada ji "if anyone want to eat you can give them, I do not mind after all today I got such good news."

Arnav ask "Dada ji what good news you got that you ask HP to cook Jalebi and Rabri." Because he know they are Khushi's favourite sweet after the halwa which dad (Khushi's father) cook for them once in a month.

Dada ji "beta I am happy today. Arnav can you help me in distributing them in temple." Arnav nodded.

Anjali is going to say something then Dada ji said "Anjali it's better you shut your mouth because I do not want to spoil my mood by hearing your voice. And Devyani before you start, I will tell you this house may be on your name but everything from this big house which I build along with everything thing you all use is from my money. HP pack all of them because they do not need them."

HP went inside the kitchen to pack them.

Dada ji "remember one thing Devyani till now I did not said word not because I cannot but wait for the day when I will bring my heir infront of all. Listen to me clearly because it is for your own good. The day I closed my eyes that day you all will know your true value."

His phone ring and call is from Gayatri.

Daee Ma "bhaiya Khushi speak."

Dada ji "really. I got call from her long time back and get wishes of good morning too. I am the first who hear."

Daee Ma "bhaiya."

Dada ji "I got Jalebi and Rabri cook to distribute among poor and needy people."

Daee Ma "that good bhaiya I have to cook for us."

Dada ji "cook something sweet." By saying bye, they cut the call.

Dada ji and Arnav went to distribute sweets in temple.

Dada ji told Arnav about Khushi gain her voice which make him happy. He asks Dada ji "Dada ji can I go their today."

Dada ji "Arnav you do not need to ask me to meet your wife. You are answerable to me only when you hurt Khushi in anyway. And I know that day will not come."