Part 1

Dadu said to Daee Ma " Let me handle this. You know her very well, then why you said this."

Daee Ma "I want her life should be secure. I don't know how long I live, before my death I want her to settle down with husband."

Dadu thought that Daee Ma is not wrong. If anything, happen to them nobody is there to take care of her. With these thought in his mind, he moves to her room. He knocks her room door but did not get any response from her, he opens her door and saw that she is sitting on her bed with angry face looking at the door like she will eat who come from that door.

He moves towards bed and sit on the edge " Khush why did you behave like that in dining room."

She said " You listen what Daee Ma said, it looks like that I am burden on her" with cute pout on her face.

Smile come on his face "It's not like that she is really worried about you. It's your marriageable age."

Khushi "I don't want to marry. I do not want to stay away from both of you. You come once in a month only. After my marriage how will I spend my time with both of you."

Dadu "If we found family where you can spend your time with us also then."

Khushi said "If you find groom like that, then I am ready for marriage."

Dadu "Promise"
Khushi "Promise"

Daee Ma stand at the door and heard everything. She come to her room and said "It look like everything is ok now with your permission princess can we eat now. I am getting old I need energy to do work and by climbing stairs to come to your room my energy level is very low, so I need energy which I get after eating something. Can we"

Khushi "Sure" by saying this she ran down to dining room.

Daee Ma "You promise her that you find groom of her choice. How can it possible, no person will want burden with his marriage. And I don't want that burden in her life."

Dadu "Let's go before she start shouting. And do not worry everything will be ok. I will find best life partner for our Khushi." with this Dadu go and Daee Ma follow him.

They start eating but something is going is all of them mind. But nobody knows what another think.

Khushi "Good night Daee maa, good night Dadu" by saying this she kisses on both cheek and they wish by kissing on her forehead. Everybody moves to their room. But one person is in deep thought.

The three days spend like that with lots of fun by Khushi and scolding by Daee Ma for the careless behaviour of Khushi but every time she is saved by none other than her Dadu.

Khushi "Dadu why don't you stay for long. I will miss you so much"

Dadu "This is last time, next time we meet I will make sure you stay with me forever. Happy now can I go and I do not want your sad face the last thing to remember while going. Now smile."

She gives her best smile to her Dadu and wave at her Dadu who is looking from moving car. She run to her room.

Daee Ma look at the sky and pray that give all happiness in the world to her Khushi

Like this day passes in this home of a small town in India.

But in Mumbai someone is planning something. Everybody is unaware about it. But time will unfold this.

When Mr. Ranbir enters his home, he saw the decoration and know what this decoration is for. By seeing him entering everyone is happy.

Arvind asks "Papa where were you. I call you but your phone is not reachable. We are waiting for you. Pandit Ji (Priest in English who is called Pandit in Hindu) is waiting to start pooja. Where were you."