Chapter 96

Chapter 96- in love with Grace?

- 1.1.15 8AM -

The knocking on the door continues as Ross screams and gets up. "What the hell do you want?!"

"Ross Shor Lynch! Is that anyway to talk to your mother!" She yells at him

"Huh? Sorry mom!" He defends as he rubs his eyes

"Told you he'd fall for it." Rydel laughs walking in the room

Riker walks in behind her as Ross opens his eyes to see Rydel instead of Stormie. He rolls his eyes and shuts the door.

"What are you doing here?" Ross asks

"We were bored. Our flight leaves tonight and we have nothing to do. We're not tired but Nessa and Ell refuse to wake up." Riker answers

Ross nods as he falls back in bed next to Laura.

She goes in the air for possibly two seconds as Ross, Riker, and Rydel stare at her wide-eyed.

"Did she just fly?!" Rocky screams

"Shhhh" the three siblings motion towards their apparently 19-year-old brother.

Rocky had woken up by the sound of Rydel's impression of Stormie.

"Well, did she?" He asks again

"Technically..." Riker begins, "actually I don't know."

"How'd it happen though?" Rocky asks in his childish voice once again

"Ross fell back on the bed and Laura's so light that she ended up in the air." Riker answers as thoughts run through his mind.

Rocky had always been childish, but it's different now. Rikki putting him to sleep is understandable. He could never sleep on his own, but now it's like he's trying to be a child. And it's not for attention.

If anything, Rocky's avoiding attention.

"Yeah, anyway, can I have that blanket, Rocky?" Rydel asks reaching for the blanket that Rocky was wrapped in. Rikki had gotten so hot last night that she almost fainted. They had to open the window.

"No!" He screamed tightening his grip.

She flinched in freight, but held her grip. "Wait, your voice."

"What are you talking about?" He asked again as his eyes went wide moments after. "I mean," he brought his voice back to a childish voice, "what are you talking about?"

"Your voice. It's so deep. You don't even sing that deep." Ross said sitting up

He laughed nervously. "Aha, so... Riker. How's your relationship with Vanessa?"

"Focus, Rocky! Why have you been lying about everything?" Rydel yelled waking up Ryland.

Rikki woke up along with him. "What's happening?" She asked facing Ryland as she sat up. Ryland looked around as everyone was obviously in a serious situation.

"Nothing, babe. Go back to sleep." She nodded as he layed her down again.

The tickets fall out of her hands and Ross quickly catches them and hides them before anyone sees. He breathes a sigh of relief which Rydel catches but ignores.

They're not just tickets. They have another stupid thing that Aaron said would allow Rikki and Ross to complete the plan. It was so idiotic. He wants to break Laura's heart so he can get Rikki. But he's having Rikki do something that will hurt him just as much.

Ryland looks at Rikki worried. She had woken up multiple times vomiting, sweating, shivering, and often, crying.

Cameron was getting harder to handle for her. She may come in a couple months for all they know.

"What's going on?" Ryland asks looking around.

"Rocky's been faking his childishness." Rydel responds

"What?!" He screams

Rocky looks down covering his arm as soon as the blanket fell off.

"Wait! What was that?" Ryland asks

"Nothing!" Rocky yells

"Damn man! Your voice is deep. Like really deep."

Rocky rolls his eyes.

"What'd you see?" Riker asks Ryland

"What I think I saw was a tattoo." Ryland says looking at Rocky

His eyes water as he looks at his brothers.

Laura opens her eyes slowly to see Rocky's watery eyes. "Rocky what's wrong?" She asks

"Well you see rocky here-" Riker starts

"She knows." Ross interrupts

"How'd you know I was awake?" She asks

"You weren't moving. You always move in your sleep."

"Oh." She responds slightly embarrassed. "So rocky? What's wrong?" She asks truly worried

He sighs and drops the blanket. For the past few weeks he had only been wearing long sleeves to cover it up.

Everyone looks at his arm shocked to see a tattoo of a rose.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ross asks

"I got it when I thought I loved Grace." He says

Laura gets up to look at Rocky's arm.

"What about that rose has to with Grace?" Ross asks

Laura sighs looking at Rocky as she answers Ross "The whole rose is made of her name. Everywhere you look on the rose 'Grace'."

"So you still love Grace?"
________________________

A/N

Short update to lead up to the following chapters. It's not a filler, but I'm still sorry it's short.

Media: Rikki, Faith, and Grace's hair. I know I explained it earlier but I kind of imagine them differently for the book so this is for a clear image of their hair.

Yes, I did change the description I gave you and I apologize for any confusion.

Again it's my own story so I like to have fun with how me and my friends look. Obviously we don't look like this in real life. That would be nice though.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}
And my new story which I recently published
> Caged In The Past (common fiction)

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock😜🐯

Idk^^

Comment:

Red- if you think Faith is going to wake up and see what's going on

Green- If you think Grace still loves Rocky

Orange- if you think Grace is over rocky but Rocky lied about who he loves

Blue- If faith's going to find out through Aaron

Purple- If you think Aaron is going to be at the airport when they leave for California

Yellow- if you think something is going to happen to a baby (ANY baby)

Violet- if you think Faith already heard

[ you can do more than one ]

Oh and I'm trying to respond to you guys more often :P

:) stay rossome