Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Unplanned Events

A/N I'm listening to amnesia as I write this and yes it's on repeat and it's really getting to me :(

Rikki: "what do you mean she...died?"

Ross: (crying into Rikki's shoulder) "she yelled at me then ran away...then she....went somewhere...and...and I followed her...but when I got there and told her what happened she just...(stops talking and cries harder)

Rikki: "ross. Finish what you were saying"

Ross: "she...jumped....Rikki she jumped because of me....laura jumped BECAUSE OF ME. SHE LEFT. SHE CRIED. SHE JUMPED. SHE DIED. SHE DID ALL THAT BECAUSE OF ME!!!"

Rikki: stares at him blankly as a single tear slides down her cheek.

Ross: "Rikki, I-"

"NO!"

She runs out of the car into the hospital waiting room

Ross follows her and stands there behind her with her back facing to him

Ross: "no?"

Rikki: (shouting but not yelling like ross) turns around "you heard me...no...ross you can't just yell at me then act like it was nothing and expect me to forgive you. I get it...you're going through a tough time. Laura left cuz Tessa kissed you , you had a bad dream where laura dies and it's hard but you can't just let your anger out on m-"

????: "SOMEONE HELP ME"

Rikki's POV

I look over at the girl who just came running into the hospital.

Nurse: helping the doctors carry the two people whose faces I couldn't see onto the stretchers "what happened?"

????: "they were driving and they crashed. I called an ambulance but they never came so I just brought them myself"

Nurse: "it's okay they'll be fine just sit down and we'll let you know if anything happens "

????: "thank you" she turns around allowing me to see the girls face

| end of POV |

Rikki/F/G: "JAMIE?"

Jamie: (sighs) walks over to them

"Hey guys"

Grace: "why didn't you pick up my calls I was getting worried?"

Faith: "and where's carol?"

Jamie: "I was driving around with carol trying to find our way to the house they (Rikki,lynch,marano,ratliff) we're staying in and these two cars were coming in speeding and we almost collided with them but carol pressed.

the breaks but....the other cars didn't and they crashed. We brought them here to help them"

Rikki: (gulps) "who was it?"

Jamie: "I'm sorry but it was ....laura and ryland" she says as everyone listens to her answer

Ross: falls onto the nearest chair "it's all my fault"

Rikki: starts crying

Ross: looks up at her "Rikki. I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. " he clenches his fists "It's all. My . Fault"

Rikki: "YA THINK! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU AND THAT MOTHERFUCKIN ASSHOLE YOU DATED LAST YEAR WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS!"

Ross: looks down knowing she's actually right. (Whispering) "I know"

He looks up at her feeling guilt and sorrow.

Ross' POV

She's right. It's all my fault. If I hadn't said yes to Tessa. If I had just said no and told the police about her threats on laura....then everything would be alright...but instead were all in this mess....