Chapter 46

Chapter 46: in her hands.....

______________________

☀️ morning ☀️

Ryland's POV

My back hurts like hell!! Since rikki decided to sleep in our room and laura is in ross' I had to sleep on the couch.

I'm awake....buuuutttttt I'm too lazy to get up.

I can't believe Laura would say that stuff about rikki. Especially after everything they've been through. But something's up. Ross is an overprotective best friend....I know that... But he seemed different last night. The way her grabbed her hand.... And he never even left Rikki's room last night. Honestly, I'm afraid I'm never getting my girl back. Now that raura is over and rikki and I aren't technically together..... He may steal my girl.

Who am I kidding? He's not stealing her. I'm just an idiot who lost her.

As I stare at the ceiling for what seems like forever I see Riker staring at me.

"What?" I ask him

"First of all don't give me sass after what happened last night" he says sternly. He's not even playing with me. Wow my family is a lot more protective of her than I thought.

"Second of all.... You do realize that faith and grace shared the first extra room so you could've slept in the second one" he finishes

"What? I thought that faith wanted her own room..... I mean grace keeps her dance bag in her room"I say

He laughs "don't tell them yet...but I put her bag in rocky's room as a prank"

I laugh at him.

I know what you're thinking: 'why aren't they mad at you?'

Well they are. But all of us are mostly mad at Laura. They knew what I did was because I was forced. I just have to tell rikki that. But Laura just turned on her sister.

Rikki has a connection to Laura in some way. Not like sisterly friendship or anything. Like something happened in the past that not even they know about.

"EWWWWW ROCKY MICHAEL LYNCH GET THE FRICK AWAY FROM ME" Rydel yells running down the stairs spraying perfume behind her as she moves.

"ohhh now I smell like...." He pauses and checks the label on the perfume "pink kiffon" he says stupidly

"It's chiffon" Rydel corrects him

Suddenly grace comes running down "where the heck are my point shoes....and my whole ba- Rocky why do you smell like my dance bag with pink chiffon?"

We all laugh at her remark.

Somehow we fell off topic and ended up sleeping....

When we woke up we were literally on top of each other. (Similar to picture in media section)

Then like normal people..... Or normal lynches....oh and V and Rat... We watched some movies.

Laura hasn't come down yet. Neither has rikki or ross.

But oh my god "ELLINGTON SHUT UP WE GET IT: YOU WANT A BEARD LIKE THE LORAX" I shout

Rydel laughs the most at my statement and looks at him weirdly. Probably imagining him with a Lorax beard.

As we are all enjoying the movie we suddenly hear screams

"NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO"

rikki.

everyone starts running towards rikkis room.

Laura came out but only because she knows ross is in there *rolls eyes*