Chapter 93

Chapter 93: Soon
___________________________

Not the New Years chapter
___________________________

I feel shaking. "Ughhh! Stop that! I'm trying to sleep!" I yell

I feel something tickle my noise. "Wait what?" I open my eyes and see mistletoe. "Ooh. Hello." I say pulling her into a kiss. She giggles as we pull away.

"What's with the giggling?" I question

She looks like she's about to explode. "EEEKKKK ITS CHRISTMAS!!" She gets up and jumps around on the bed, bringing me in the air every now and then.

"Woah. Rikki, calm down. We still have to wake everyone else."

Her eyes open wide and a smile is plastered on her face. Oh lord help me.

She gets up and stands in the center of the house. She takes in a breath and I watch her, laughing.

1...2...3 >>> "MERRRRYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSS EVERYBODY!!!"

Within seconds everyone is out and most of us are getting trampled over by our minis.

- an hour later -

We're all sitting on the couch, the bean bags, or the floor. The whole room is filled with wrapping paper. Bauer is almost eating it. Laura's trying her best to get him to stop. Ross is trying to eat it too. Did I miss something?

"Ross! Stop that!" She snatched the paper out of his hands

He pouts "but it smells like gingerbread. I figured maybe it tasted like it too."

Idiot.

She ignores him and plays with Bauer. Ross sits by her and they both watch him. They'll be great with kids. I can't wait for Rikki and I to be like that.

"Ryland. I need to talk to you." Dad calls me

"Uh. Yeah, sure. I guess?" I question myself walking into the kitchen.

| end of POV |

"So rikki?" Riker asks

"Yeah?" She looks at him

"Umm. We still needed a new song to sing for the New Years Rockin Eve and we're not allowed to sing anything that's officially in the album. Andre thinks we should sing the song you sang last night."

She cocks an eyebrow up. "He hasn't even heard it."

"He knows that. I told him that it was probably one of the best songs you've ever sang and he's risking it."

"Okay. I guess. So can we talk about this later? I mean cmon! It's Christmas!"

He laughs. "Sure. We have to plan what songs we're singing before the 28th so that they can add us to the set list online."

"Hey guys. Let's take a picture." Rikki says taking her phone out.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Memories. "

"That and she hasn't posted anything on Instagram for days." Ryland says walking out of the kitchen

"Okay then. Let's take a picture!" Gus says standing up.

They take the picture with everyone in it.

"Oh, ell. Your mom called me and wished you merry Christmas. She's sorry she couldn't make it."

He sighs.

"Why couldn't she make it?" Stormie asks

"There's a snow storm near Colorado and I didn't want her driving out here. I told her that I'd meet her soon."