Chapter 78

Chapter 78: ring
_________________________

Ryland's POV

Everyone's almost asleep.

Mom may have wanted to drive, but that doesn't mean she's good. I mean she can drive, but not fast.

Everyone's almost asleep.

We're kinda a mess, but hey- that's who we are.

Rikki starts to slide down. I chuckle quietly and lift her up a little. I can feel the ring in my pocket poking me. It hurts. I take it out and look at it for a few seconds. I smile. I kiss Rikki's head and put the ring away in my shirt pocket this time.

Papa gave it to me. It used to be for gran, but he gave it to me since I'm the youngest and said to give it to the girl I really love and not to give it to her until I know I love her, and I do.

--

Ross's hands are also kinda everywhere: like one hand is holding Laura's and the other is like ready to pull my pants down when I stand up.

I move his hand and sit up.

Rikki starts to open her eyes and move around uncomfortably.

"Babe, keep sleeping."

She whines.

I give her a little kiss and she calms down.

She leans on my shoulder; wrapping her arms around me: on around my waist and the other grabbing onto my arm.

How did we even get in the car? It's a mess. And we've passed like 50 police cars... Okay, so like 4. Same thing.

I can see Ratliff looking at Rydel pretty intensely. He knows I'm awake, doesn't he?

"I'm sorry, dells." He whispers

What?

I pretend to sleep by laying my head on Rikki's and shutting my eyes.

I can sense his eyes look away from me. Faking sleeping now caused me to actually want to sleep.

Rydel. What did Ratliff do? If he hurts her in any way, he'll regret it. That's my sister over there.

Anyway...

I hope Rikki likes her ring.

_______________________

A/N

A little Rikland for today... Seriously hate that name. Idk why. I just wish it was better.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock💞👄🐷🌸

Idk. I like pink...and it's not even my favorite. I'm just in a pink mood.

:) stay rossome