Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Rikki's tears

_______________________

.... But before she can speak he kissed her.

Ross was kissing his best friend. The one he has fallen for but had given up on. He had always somehow fallen in love with his best friends. He lost Laura. So he gave up on rikki too. To his disadvantage he found out that she was already dating ryland but that he had to keep it a secret.

He's loved her all along, but with Laura back he's confused.

He continues the kiss feeling pleasure. She doesn't kiss back.

__________

Stormie: "Rydel, we need to go to Rikki's house to get her .....'ya know' "

Rydel: "okay. But rikki obviously isn't coming since its for her. Oh and ross is having one of his sessions with her"

Stormie: *sighs* "I wonder what he did this time"

Rydel: "we'll find out soon." She says softly. "EVERYONE EXCEPT ROSS AND RIKKI CMON WERE LEAVING TO THE.....uhhhh STORE?"

"COMING"

They all come downstairs and pile into the car. Faith and grace come mainly because..... Well their two of the very few people who know their way around the house"

Grace: "hey guys, we need to pick up Nada and Nadeen too"

Faith: "yeah they actually know the place better than us"

Mark: "on it"
___________

Ross deepens the kiss knowing that everyone is out of the house.

Rikki suddenly begins to kiss back with force .

Ross pushes her back on the bed.

Rikki flips him and lays on top of him as they continue the kiss.

She licks his lip and he opens his mouth as they continue the intense kiss.

Ross suddenly flips her and moves down to her neck. He instantly finds her sweet spot and kisses it with force.

She lets out a small moan.

He smirks at her reply and takes off her shirt as she does the same to him.

.....

They're left with nothing on.

No clothes, no dignity, no friendship, just betrayed guilt.

.....yet they continue.

Ross aligns himself but rikki closes her eyes trying to imagine what would've happened if it was ryland.... But she fails. Ryland was sweet, gently, caring.... But ross was almost the opposite.

He looks to her one last time but sees her eyes closed. The tears slowly drop but....

A sudden urge of temptation rushes through him and the next moment he is thrusting into her.

She moans...

loud.

They're both thankful that no one is home.

He kisses her and she kisses back as he continues to thrust in and out of her.

He smiles through the kiss.

He's wanted this since the day he realized how much he loved her. But thinking of rikki always led to thinking of Laura.

Laura..... How hurt she would be when she found about this.

Ryland...... They knew he almost did the same.... But Rikki had done worse

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or at least that's what they think.

_______________________

A/N

No need to say anything.

Please check out my other stories

• Fighting For Love (raura)

• The Reason Behind Their Tears (raura)

I hope you check it out.

VOTE & COMMENT

IG| @noraR5

Twitter | @heyitsnora_

I LOVE YOU

Nerds Rock🍔🍟

They're all currently at IN N OUT so why not

:) stay rossome