Chapter 47

Chapter 47: admit it

______________________

Listening to...

Lovesick Fool- The Cab

Listen to it if you want but it will probably run longer than the chapter.

Btw I believe the song should play while you're reading and if not then it should show up as you're currently playing when you slide up from the bottom (such as on your iPhone). Then if you click play it'll continue it I think. Hope it works .

____________________

<still Ryland's POV>

I look closer and closer; hoping that what i was seeing was wrong. It can't be. We haven't even done it since who knows how long. Wait.... ROSS!!!

It's him. It's all him. He is the reason rikki and I aren't together. He is the reason she doesn't love me. He is the reason "SHES PREGNANT"

I don't realized I've yelled it till I feel everyone's gaze on me.

I look up from Rikki's hand to look in her eyes. She's scared....of me.

<end of POV>

"She can't be pregnant. She can't. No. I can't do this." Laura says to herself

"Laura-" rydel begins but is cut off

"NO" Laura yells

Ross looks at her worried.

She notices his gaze.

"Why?" She asks "why did you have to leave me? Why did you have to leave me broken-hearted? Why ross? WHY?"

Ross looks at her blankly. Soon, that turns into anger. He feels his temperature boiling.

"ME! ME? SO...YOU DIDNT SLEEP WITH SOMEONE AND NOT TELL ME! YOU DIDNT GET PREGNANT AND NOT TELL ME FOR, WHAT; A MONTH! YOU DIDNT LIE TO ME AND TELL ME THAT THE BABY WAS MINE WHEN IT WASNT!!!"

By this time Laura was clenching her fists...yet no tears. Did she not feel guilt? Or was there something holding her back?

She continues to look at him. He's looking down; thinking of what to say next... Correction: thinking of whether or not to say anything next

After much thought, he speaks

He sighs. "You didnt hurt the ones who i care most about; Rikki? Did you Laura?.... DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT DO ALL OF THESE THINGS"

She looks at him.... Still no tears

"I did"

He stares at her in disbelief. Is this really all she has left to say?

Of course not. There is more. There is always more.

"Yes, I did do all of those things. Now, did you or did you not...."

She takes a breath before speaking. Her eyes remain closed as she speaks.

".... sleep with Rikki?"

She opens her eyes to find ross' eyes opened wide. Had she really figured it out? Well, hadn't they all?

Hours alone, no one at home; they could've done anything within that time. Some were already thinking of the possibilities but a pregnancy test was just enough to assure their assumptions.

"Admit it. You did" ryland says

Rikki feels tears coming on but manages to hold them back.

Ross suddenly looks at rikki. He doesn't care about what they're going to say now. He need to know. It must've been five minutes by now.

"Rikki," he begins looking at the ground; avoiding eye contact with anyone "it's been over five minutes"

"What does it say?" He finishes

He looks up to find her staring at... Nothing. She's in shock.

"Ross, I-I"

"what is it Laura?"

"I'm not pregnant"

His face remains blank. Yes, he didn't want her to be pregnant; but he was actually hoping she would be. Honestly, he was unsure. He didn't know what to expect. Was he okay?

"Ross?"

_________________________

No need for authors note. Just vote and comment and let me know your thoughts.

I love you all so much. My readers are my world. Love ya nerds.

....I know that technically was an A/N but it wasn't my traditional one. Just sayin....so yah

Btw let me know if you listened to it. Even if it didn't go on beat or anything did you at least like the song....it's one of my FAVORITES!!!

Nerds Rock 🍂🎃

It's almost Halloween: YAY!

:) stay rossome