Chapter 38

Chapter 38: he's not sorry

*this chapter will be edited most probably by tomorrow. Please excuse any current errors.*

________________________

"I HATE YOU"

Rikki's POV

I. cannot. believe. that ryland. just. said. that.

Ross looks to me after processing ryland's words.

"This is all your fault." He says to me firmly

He leaves the room. I don't know where he went..... but at the moment I hope it's hell.

We sit there in silence for a while.

- 15 minutes later -

It's still silent but everyone slowly found something to make it less awkward.

They were all either on their phones or reading a book or something like that.

I look to ryland. He has tear stains down his cheek. I tear up thinking about the cause.

Suddenly I realize....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's all my fault

I look down as those words repeat in my head

Even thought my head is down I can sense that someone is talking to someone else in the room.

I look up and see Riker talking to Ryland, but when they noticed me they stopped.

Ryland sighs and looks away.

After a few minutes, the doctor comes in. He said that I could leave after an adult signs my papers. Riker left to sign them. He ended up signing a bunch of other papers too since we'd been here so long.

When he came back, the nurse unhooked the wires and tubes and gave me some medication to help with my common dizziness.

We thanked the doctors and headed out towards the parking lot.

The second car was gone.

"Ross must've took it and left" rydel says

As she says that ross pulls up the car and waits for anyone to get in.

Everyone just stands there.

"Rikki?"

I look away. Towards the ground, to the sky, towards the street; anywhere away from ross.

"Please! Look at me. Rikki? " he says his voice getting worse by the second.

I could hear his voice. It was so...sad.

He kept on repeating my name. I could feel everyone staring at me as repeated my name and the words 'I'm sorry'

The thing is... even though his voice is filled with despair, you can tell...

He's not sorry

_______________________

A/N

Haha don't worry another chapter on the way

Please check out my other stories

• Fighting For Love (raura)

• The Reason Behind Their Tears (raura)

I hope you check it out.

VOTE & COMMENT

IG| @noraR5

Twitter | @heyitsnora_

I LOVE YOU

Nerds Rock🎶☀️🌠🌟🚀🌃

^ you're a firefly, you're the sunlight, your a shooting star breaking through the night. You're a rocket, in the darkness.... Laura Marano- Shine ( aka my currently favorite song💁)

:) stay rossome