Wanna be in the story?

Okay guys so I have the next few chapters planned out. Not sure if I'll put them together in one, or make them separate, but this idea will happen.

SOOO...... WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE STORY.

I'm gonna need some details about you for writing. Not sure if I'll use every detail, but I'll fit in everyone, I promise. Besides, If there's a lot of people, I can probably improve the plot.

Details I need:

• Name, Nickname>> whatever you want to be addressed as

• Height (if you don't know exactly it's okay. Just tell me how tall you think you are. Or if your short. Just let me know.)

• Skin Tone (you what I mean, but also tell me if your tan or pale, and if you have freckles. That kind of stuff)

• Hair Length, Color, Volume, and whether it's curly, straight, wavy, etc.>> we'll be at a special event- can't say what -so you can like curl your hair even if it's not naturally like that. Yeah, you get it.

• Provide two outfits you'd like to be wearing-- one for if it's extremely cold, outside. Another for if we're indoors, with heating of course😂.

• A question to ask R5, Rikki, Laura, and/or Vanessa>> I might make up a few.

+Sorry if you're question doesn't get asked.+

• Something to throw on stage. It can be funny or just something to like hand to them. You choose.

• Something crazy to yell out, or you can have a sign with that on it. Or both! Like Riker's favorite sign:
"Riker, put your peg leg in my treasure chest"

• Choose one to freak out over: Raura, Rydellington, or Rikland. Only one. There's a reason. Everyone screams during the scene, but certain people will scream dialogue. >> if you wanna say something in particular, then let me know.

That's all for requirements!!

Extra:

Let me know if you wanna be one of the following people

• someone to grab Riker's leg when he's walking off stage

• someone to steal Ratliff's socks

• someone to catch Ross' shoe

• someone to trip Rydel into ellington's arms

• someone to distract rikki when ryland's trying to sneak on stage

And that's it.

If you can't comment, because I know some people actually can't, feel free to direct message me. If you wanna like jot it down in notes and copy and paste it, that's fine. In fact I recommend that. You can send it to me by DMing me on Instagram or Twitter or wattpad.

(Instagram- either use it as your caption, or take a screenshot of the information)

Dorm actually send the info IN a tweet. Message it to me if you choose Twitter.

This is gonna take a while for me to write, and I still have midterms until next week, so please be patient guys. Thanks so much for being the best readers a girl could ask for. I love you all so much.

:) stay rossome