Chapter 14

GUESS WHAT? ......if you read till the end there will be drama ;)

Ross' POV

I wake up still on Rikki's shoulder with laura on my lap. I see that every one but laura is awake.

Rikki: "finally you woke up! Your hair was starting to get itchy" she says scratching her shoulder

Ross: I laugh "sorry"

Rikki: "ughh it's fine" she says whining

I shrug and look at laura. She looked so beautiful just laying there all peaceful.

Riker: "hey ross you should wake her up. We're almost there."

"Ok" I respond

I look down at laura and already feel bad for having to wake her up now. I shake her a little as she flutters her big chocolate brown eyes.

Laura: (yawns) she sits up and leans her head on my chest. "Are we there yet?"

Ross: "almost"

Laura: "you excited Rikki?"

Rikki: "laur.....I don't even know where we're going!"

Ratliff: "relax you'll find out in 5....4....3...2...1..." He point out the window

Rikki's POV

I look out the window to see the high school I was supposed to go to: Bishop Ahr. As we drive in I see everyone sitting around hanging with friends eating their lunch. I smile as I remember when my friends and I taking the tour while we were in middle school.

( info: Rikki knows ross and laura etc. because she was a reoccurring character on Austin&Ally as Abby, Austin's younger adopted sister. She also did other roles on ABCfamily: from pll to the fosters. She also has a band with rydel, laura, Vanessa, savannah. [since Laura was kidnapped, the band went on a break and Rikki continued her solo career while everyone else continued with their other careers. Rikki is also a continuous member in R5 but it's not like R6 it's just like.... R5 and then you know bring in rikki randomly 😂😂Rikki moved from Nj to Cali when she was 13. So since she moved she never got to go to the high school she planned on going to. )

Riker: "okay. C'mon rikki"

We all get out of the car and walk into the school. We grab our touring passes and start to walk around....until someone recognizes us.

"OMG your'e R5 and The Crew (band with Vanessa, Savannah etc)."

She hugs all of us surprisingly at once.....didn't think that was possible.

"Wait where's savannah?" The girl asks

"She's performing with Brandon tonight" ryland replies

"Oh. Okay. Well I need to get to my friends but would you mind giving me your autographs before I go?"

We tell her we don't mind and sign her notebook.

"Thank you so much. Of you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" She asks

"We're visiting Rikki's friends" laura replies

"Okay thanks again. Bye" she waves then leaves for her class.

"RIKKI!!"

I turn around to find all my friends from middle school running towards me. Before I could respond I was attacked in a group hug. The guys and dell, and ness didn't know what to do so they just hugged each other. Both groups release and finally let me breathe. I notice a girl standing by just awkwardly watching.