Chapter 98

Chapter 98- Who would've thought?

"Who are you?"

They all look around the room as everyone's eyes meet. All eyes avert back to Faith as she ends up in a laughing fit.

"Got ya!"

"What!" Rocky screams standing up

"I thought you forgot us all!" Rikki yells

"I was so fuckin' scared!" Ross shouts

Grace looks around at the group that was now throwing a one way conversation at Faith.

"Psst. Grace."

Grace turns around to look at her. She gasps. "You're not supposed to be here. We're supposed to meet you back at the car!" She whispers towards Tessa

"The hotel called the police after seeing a familiar face. If you haven't noticed, my brother's still wanted!"

"I'm not an idiot! I noticed. Get the car started and we'll be right down."

"Kay. Be quick." Tessa says as she leaves, slowly closing the door.

Aaron looks at Grace who was hinting at him to get out.

He nods as he slowly makes it out of the group. They were so busy with their dialogue that they hadn't realized he was gone.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Grace opens the door and screams as the sirens approach. "Get in!"

Aaron gets in the back of the car, looking out the tinted windows as Grace sits in the passenger seat.

"Step on it." Aaron and Grace say in unison as Tessa speeds off passing a red light.

Grace may not have had a choice of whether or not be a criminal, but at this point the police had the legal right to arrest her.

After all, no one knew the real reason why she was doing this all.

She wanted to keep Faith safe, but there's more.

Faith is safe now, but the one she loves isn't.

Her sister, Jamie.

"Aaron! You said if I didn't communicate, I'd get to talk to her. Give me the phone!"

Aaron sighs. He thought she would've failed, but she succeeded.

He hands her the phone.

She dials the number and listens to the ongoing rings anxiously waiting for the sweet voice to come through.

The ringing stops.

"What do you want, Aaron?"

"Jamie."

"Grace!"

In those very few moments, the two sisters broke into tears.

"Jamie, are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

"I-I'm fine." She whispers as she looked up at him.

"Fine? Fine. No one is ever fine. What's wrong?"

"N-nothing's wrong. Everything's fine."

He looks at Jamie with great intent. Telling her not to say a word about him.

"Jamie, don't lie to me!"

Jamie tries to respond but he takes the phone,

"No! Don't! Grace!"

"Jamie!"

...and he hangs up

"You said I could talk to her!" Jamie screams at him

Be scoffs sitting down in front of her grabbing her face,

"And you said you wouldn't give me away."

She clenches her eyes as he slaps her.

He leaves the room and she stands up as she hears the door lock.

She looks in the mirror observing her appearance.

From the hundreds of bruises she had gotten from over the past month, that one hurt the most.

Who would've thought her own boyfriend would be working with a criminal.

"I thought he loved me," She says as she stares into her reflection. Her reflection stares back at her. "Who would've thought?"

__________________________

A/N

Sorry it's so extremely short! Next few chapters should be longer so don't worry.

Media: Tessa is revealed. (I'll be putting the casting media in the beginning to.)

This is nearly a filler but it lets you know the real reason Grace is still working for Aaron.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}
> Caged In The Past

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock😭😭

HOLLYWOODHANG WAS FREAKIN YESTERDAY AND I JUST HAD A REPEAT OF VALENTINES DAY SITTING AT HOME ALONE!

:) stay rossome