Chapter 82

Chapter 82: Falling Apart
_________________________

< in the living room >

"Babe, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, ryland! I'm fine! MY GOD!" Rikki yells

"Why are you girls so sassy today? First Laura, now you

Laura drops the box she was holding and grabbed rocky by his shirt. "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ON YOUR FUCKIN PERIOD!!!"

"Damn."

They all roll their eyes at Rocky's simple, stupid response

"Okay, what about rikki."

"SHES PREGNANT" they all yell

"Oh, right." He laughs awkwardly and returns to packing up things

~ a few hours later ~

"Hey, guys. Where's faith?" Rikki asks

"I haven't seen her all day." Rydel says

"Oh no. I didn't lose a kid again. Did I?" Stormie says looking around

Rocky walks out of the bathroom.

"Still couldn't get the makeup off?" Ellington asks him

"Nah, I left the makup on purpose. I totally see why you girls like having extra pink on your cheeks. Oh and this lipstick! What is it like pomegranate red?"

They just stare at him.

"Whatevs!"

"When did he become a cheerleader?" Ross asks

"Can we just focus on the fact that we still don't know who this anonymous artist is? Like seriously who did Rocky's hair and makeup?"

They all think for a while.

Rikki's eyes widen. She runs up the stairs with ryland following behind her.

"SLOW DOWN!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN SO FAST WHEN YOURE PREGNANT??" He yells

She runs back down sitting on the couch as everyone crowds around her.

"Rikki, what are you doing with your box? What does this have to do with Faith?" Laura asks

Rikki opens the box revealing a letter with a necklace holding it in place. "That's why.... Grace?"

Grace walks over instantly taking off her necklace and handing it to rikki.

Rikki takes it and takes her's off too. She holds them up together and sighs.

"She left her necklace. This can't be good." She unfolds the letter.

"Dear... dare I say...Family,
By the time you've found this I'll probably be halfway to my destination. I'm not an idiot so I'm not telling you where.

I've been through a lot... some good some bad. I've faced many obstacles in life but this... I couldn't handle. Rocky loves grace. I know it. Okay? Yea, I went right to the point. He loves her, she loves him. I love him, he doesn't love me. He just plays me like I'm a puppet, but I'm not. I'm a person. I have dignity and I deserve respect. I won't let myself get treated like this. I want a guy to love me for who I am. He shouldn't be confused on whether he loves me or my best friend. So yeah. Rocky's the reason I left. Or Rockace is. I may or may not have left a little surprise for rocky. He kinda looks good with curled hair and pomegranate red lipstick.

"KNEW IT!!!" Rocky interrupts

They glare at him.

"Right."

I just want to thank the rest of you for being there for me. I love you all so much and I couldn't ask for anything better... Except of course a guy who loves me.

I need to leave to let Rocky be with the one he loves. If that girl is Grace, then that's what it is. I'm not going to stand in the way. I love you, rocky. But you don't love me so there's no point.

Rikki. Norah. Mahia. Nora- with no 'h'. Mahija. Mehico. Mehixo. Mahixo. Mahi mahi. Mahijo. And all the other nicknames we ever gave you. You're my best friend. You've never betrayed my trust. You've always been there for me. even when you moved to LA and we were just starting our last year of middle school, you used to make sure we facetimed every day. You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for. You made all of my R5 wishes from when we were like 12 come true. I never would've thought that my unexperienced 12 year old best friend would get the role as Austin's sister. Always thought it would be me. *laughing emoji*. But seriously. You're doing great. You've accomplished so much. You've accomplished your dream. A band, a job, multiple acting careers, author in training, photographer, choreographer and more. You've got everything a girl could ask for. But now it's my turn. I need to find my dream. I know I always say im ready for it, but I'm not. I need to accomplish my goals and In order to that I need to find my dream. And worst of all....to do that I need to leave you. I love you best friend.

I love all of you. No matter what you've done to me.

Your ...true... Friend,
Faith Elizabeth Anderson"

"Wow." They all react as rikki catches her breath

"Rikki?" Ross asks

"Are you okay?" Ryland asks

Laura notices that she's holding her stomach. "THE BABY!"

"Rikki, sweetie, I still need to talk to you two about this baby when your SIXTEEN! But... I think we should get back to LA."

Rikki nods.

"Get some rest sweetie." Mark tells her

She nods and goes up to her room with ryland following her. She passes the letter to Vanessa; giving her a look signaling her to be quiet and read it.

Vanessa's POV

I read it over and find nothing wrong. Ryland walks back down and ross follows him up but not before whispering something in my ear.

"The back." He tells me

I flip the paper over to reveal a post script.

"Read it out loud. Everything is true. Every last word. But there's more. He's back, and he's not happy. I don't know why he's out but he is. Laura can't know about anything. I'm already gone... And I still can't tell you, but you have to follow the plan. He'll be there. Everything goes the way he wants or... I get it."

Next thing, the plan is written out. Every last detail. What is this? A murder mystery?

I look up at ross to see him looking at Laura. No emotion. It's all locked up. It's not like him.

I sigh and fold it up to have rocky snatch it out of my hand. He reads over it and I can see his eyes widen at the 'I get it' part. Now he knows.

Rocky looks up the stairs and tells me to go. I look to see ross telling me to follow. I hold my breath and follow them.

Everything's wrong.

Everything's falling apart.

_____________________

A/N

Dramas building up! Have any ideas to what the plan is going to be?

I feel like I've used that pic before.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock🙌🐯
^^ random

Seriously guys any ideas? I want to know your prediction!!

:) stay rossome

12/17/14