Chapter 39

Chapter 39: forgiveness

________________________

< still Rikki's POV >

Ross is still telling me to get in the car. I've noticed his voice get calmer. He wants to yell....but I know he won't. He's made that mistake more than once. Remember...

~ flashback ~

...

Ross: looks up at Rikki "you're right. It's all my fault. If I had told the police about Tessa than I would have never gotten all of us into the mess"

Rikki: kneels down next to ross and place her arm around his shoulders

"No. you were doing it to protect laura. Honestly I was just in anger so I yelled at you...which is also why you yelled at me"

Ross: "yeah but I never...EVER...yell at you...hell I never even raise my voice around you"

Rikki: (smiles) "thank you"

Ross: "for what?"

Rikki: (sighs) "for being my best friend and always being there when I need you"

Ross: "anytime." (Begins to cry)

Rikki: "ross what's wrong?"

Ross: "I....I'm not gonna be a father anymore." He says as he looks to the ground

Rikki looks around at everyone hoping for help

Riker: nods at Rikki "ross, you can still be a father."

Rocky: cuts in "yeah you just have to uhh do you-know-what with laura again"

Stormie&Mark: "ROCKY!"

Rocky: "what that's how it works"

Rydel: (laughs) "ross I know it's hard but...you need to be grateful."

Ross: "for what?"

Vanessa: "that you lost the baby and not laura"

...

~ end of flashback ~

Suddenly I hear ross' voice sound.... Sorry?

"Rikki! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't whats wrong with me. I just.... It was to much to take in... All the stories and truths.... I couldn't handle it. I took my anger out on you...again. Look, I really am sorry. Even if you don't forgive me... At least know I'm sorry. I miss you. I can't stand having my best friend that I love hate me again"

I look to him with tears in my eyes. I notice the tears in his too. By now he has gotten out of the car and is standing there waiting for me to respond.

"I forgive you"

He smiles.... he's not making this easy

"Im sorry ross"

"Why" he asks me

"I forgive you...but I'm still mad at you" I walk away into the back of the van. At first everyone stays there shocked but they slowly began to move and pile into the car. Laura is also mad at ross. I honestly feel guilty about this but it's not my fault. Is it?

Savannah went to go meet up with brandon since they have a performance tonight. The band should be heading out soon.

||||||||||||||

Riker, Vanessa

Rocky, Grace, rydel/ellington,

Ryland/rikki, Laura, faith

||||||||||||||

I look out the window but I feel my head ache from the movement so I look at everyone in the car.

Rydel is asleep on ell's lap. Ell is just playing on his phone. Riker...well he's driving. Vanessa is talking to Stormie (letting her know they're going home). I could see the tension between Rocky and grace. I didn't want to sit on rylands lap....I'm still upset with him. I didn't have any other option and we weren't going with faiths stupid idea

'It's fiiiinnneee. Grace can sit on rocky's lap'

I'm guessing that explains the tension. Faith is updating wattpad....don't tell ross and Laura but she's writing a story about pretty much what's happening now. It's a sequel to my old Wattpad story. Everyone thinks it's fiction even though it's real.

I smile as I think about all the memories from writing my first story before actually meeting them.

Back to mixing up style

Ryland: "Wattpad?"

I laugh at his sudden remark. It's...hard. Having to live with the person you love but staying mad at them. I love him.... But I can't forgive him...

Not Yet.

______________________

A/N

I'm so so so so sorry. I wanted it to be longer but I'm so tired and my head hurts like hell. So I thought I'd give you as much as I can and hopefully you'll be happy with it. Please let me know

Please check out my other stories

• Fighting For Love (raura)

• The Reason Behind Their Tears (raura)

I hope you check it out.

VOTE & COMMENT

IG| @noraR5

Twitter | @heyitsnora_

I LOVE YOU

Nerds Rock🎶☀️🌠🌟🚀🌃

^ you're a firefly, you're the sunlight, your a shooting star breaking through the night. You're a rocket, in the darkness.... Laura Marano- Shine ( aka my currently favorite song💁)

[ yes I did the same thing as the last chapter because I just love 'Shine' ]

:) stay rossome