Chapter 76

Chapter 76: like a book
_________________________

//////////////

"Ready Laura?" Stormie asks me

"Yeah." I reply now in my bored phase

"By the way, I heard about your mood swings and yes, you are on your period."

"Oh"

I had more words in my head but that moment was a little awkward for me.

"Let's go, Hun."

I follow stormie outside the hospital into the car with everyone else already in.

Front row: mark and Stormie.

Middle row: faith, rocky, Grace>> that should be interesting

Back row: Rydel/Ellington, rikki/Ryland, and I guess me on ross' lap.

Even though he's already practically sleeping on rikki's lap.

I sit on him kinda on his stomach.

"You okay sitting like this?" I ask

"Huh?" He says opening his eyes "oh, hey Laur!"

I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. A feather weighs more than you. It's like carrying a cute little bunny on my lap."

He falls back asleep.

I look at Rikki.

"I needed him to calm down so the doctor gave him sleeping gas, but that's making him go a little coo-coo."

I nod slowly.

Everything's too awkward.

Something's wrong.

They're hiding something. All of them. They don't even know it. They're all hiding something; everyone with their own little secret that no one knows. Groups of secrets thinking they're the only ones with a secret. I have one too. I can read this family like a book. I never say anything cuz I never found the need, but after coming back.... It's been useful.

Of course staying with Aaron will advance your mind like a robot.

_______________________

A/N

Two short chapters to make up for the fact that they're so short that their shorter than.... Something that's really short!

I only for long thoughts in my head right now:

Lynch hair
Laura's hair straight
Laura's heels
Raini's dress for the season 3 finale
"Calum's forehead"-> remember quote
Ross' uncut hair
Rocky's hair if he was a girl. (I mean it's so long now, what about if he was a girl)
And a bunch of other stuff.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock🙈😍🙌

Praise Laura's angelic voice.

I screamed when I heard Laura's voice on my tv. Heard not saw her. I wasn't even paying attention to the tv until I heard her. I grabbed the remote and turned it up! I just stared and then my smile dropped when it was over but that's fine! Lol love you all so much!!!!

:) stay rossome