Chapter 69

Chapter 69: a single paper
__________________________

With that he left.

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

The boy I love and will cherish forever..

Kissed me!

I can hear the monitor next to me speeding up as my heart beat increases.

"Laura, honey, it's...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stormie."

I wanted to check in on you. I just came back from Rikki's room and she's dying to see you"

Bad choice of words Storms.

"Ooh. Bad choice of words." She laughs; trying to lighten the mood "you know what I meant. Anyway, uhhh, Rikki said she wants to see you, but the doctor says its best if she stays on bed rest. Now, we're planning on leaving maybe two days after you're allowed to leave the hospital. You know, it'll give you time to get out of the environment of.... Well, a hospital, and you'll hopefully feel well enough to board a plane. I don't think you're prepared for a long car ride. And Rikki... Well she's Rikki. She'll be fine."

For maybe the next hour, stormie just continued talking about.... Well everything.

It's was actually... Nice.

She even reacted to my reactions.... You know what I mean.

Like when she said "So Grace was released from the hospital a few hours ago, she with the others and- oh wait....no you're right, that sounds like she's going to be killed like in The Giver"

She knew exactly what i was thinking. She's like my mom. Wait, mom.

I thought I heard mom and dad, but after I spoke.... Everything was black.

FUCKIN BLACK. I HATE BLACK NOW!

Except Rikki's hair, I guess. Wait no, rikkis hair is like dark dark brown. Yes, double dark. So it's not black: THANK GOD!

Back to the point! What happened to them?

========================

<currently in third person perspective>

Rikki's Hospital Room\\

"Why can't we see her?" Ross whines

"Mom's talking with Laur. We have to wait." Says Rydel

"Yeah, dude. Relax!" Riker spits

Ross turns to Riker angered.

"Riker, leave ross alone. He just wants to see Laura" says Faith

"Yeah, how would you feel if you couldn't see me for an hour while I'm in the hospital." Says Vanessa

"At least Laura didn't cheat on Ross." Riker says

"Yeah, instead it was the other way around. Ross cheated on Laura...ya know with Rikki." Rocky says still hyper from eating the left over Halloween candy that the hospital gave him.

Rikki looks to Ryland. Her eyes begin to sting.

She lays down; covering herself with the blankets.

Ryland sighs. He knows he can't do anything while everyone's here.

"Everyone out." Ryland says

"Thank God!" Riker says immediately standing up and leaving the room.

Vanessa fights back some tears and walks out.

Rocky grabs faith's hand and walks out.

Grace walks past everyone.

They all follow out.

Ross looks back at rikki slowly. He sighs.

He looks out at the hallway and sees stormie leaving Laura's room. He smiles and runs.

Ryland smiles at Raura and looks to Rikki. He grabs her hand, but she refuses to turn around.

Ross continues running down the hall.

Unfortunately, he runs into a doctor and drops all of his papers.

He sighs looking back at Laura's room.

He turns away and helps the doctor pick up the papers.

"Wait, are these rikki lynch's papers?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" The doctor replies trying to put the papers in order.

Ross stares at the single paper in his hand.

"B-but..."

"But what, sir?"

"...but this is the results for a pregnancy test"
_________________________

A/N

Short Update. Sorry.

I'm planning on either making one long chapter, or short dramatic chapters. What do you think?

Oh and if you guys want, for short chapters, I could pre-write them so you don't have to wait AS long.

Let me know by commenting.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> Striking Reality [ common fiction ]
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

We made It to 20k and I'm so extremely proud of both myself and you. Remember, I try to write my book based on what I predict will be your reactions. Thank you so much everyone. I would be nowhere without you.

Nerds Rock🙌

Today, I finished my Extra-curricular work, homework, and went to dance. Then I got gym tomorrow. And I plan on going. I feel better. Terrible, but better.

Did I mention I've been sick for like two months now, but now it's advancing to a cold....or maybe a fever?

:) stay rossome