Chapter 11

(No longer anyone's pov)

| 1 hour later |

Laura, Vanessa, Rydel, Nadeen, Riker, Rocky: "WERE BACK"

Ross Rikki and ryland come running into the kitchen.

(They say this at the same time)

-Ross and Rikki: "did you get ma ice cream?"

-Ryland: "where are my cookies?"

Ross, rikki, and ryland glance at each other awkwardly.

Everyone (who went shopping): "yes" they say slightly annoyed with some laughter.

They take out their food and the three instantly grab their food.

Rikki: "waaaiiiittt" she says whining "this is plain cookie dough"

Ross grabs her ice cream

Rikki: "HEYYYY"

Ross gives her the one he grabbed at first.

Rikki: "ohhhh......thanks" she says the first part embarrassed but the second perky and childish

They all laugh as they unpack the food into the kitchen.

Ness: "oh hey guys guess who we saw today"

Ross & Rikki: they instantly reply "maia mitchell"

Everyone gives them weird surprised looks.

Ross and Rikki laugh.

Ross: (still laughing) "Rikki invited over the whole TBM cast since they were all in jersey"

Rikki: "that......and I sent out maia and ramy to buy party supplies and food"

Ell: "oh ok co-......WAIT....WHERES THE MAC N' CHEESE.....(he looks over at rocky who is stuffing his face with it)....ROCKYYYY"

They run all around the house.

As they continue running the doorbell rings. Ross goes to open it.

"Hey maia. Wus up ramy" he gives them both hugs

Rikkis POV

When ross opened the door it was ramy and maia. Ross gave them both friendly hugs. As he hugged maia I could see some jealousy in lauras eyes....now that I think about it.....I don't think laura has even hugged ross....they sat together in the car but that's about it since he was mad at first. He better make his move soon. I see lauras face relax more as maia walks over and gives her an almost bone crushing hug....or maybe she just died. laura may have been gone for 8 months but maia hasn't seen laura for maybe a little over a year.

Maia: (releases from the hug) "I missed you soooo much laura"

Laura: (giggles) "I missed you too"

You could tell she was kinda exaggerating since you would pretty much miss anyone while off being kidnapped

| end of POV |

Maia and ramy hug everyone

Then they all walk over to the living room and sit down.

Ramy, maia, ross, laura, Rikki on the armrest, ryland on the floor in front of Rikki, riker, ness, ellington with rydel on his lap.

Ross: "soo I though you weren't coming till tomorrow?"

Maia: "we weren't but we figured we'd drop by since its been a while since we've seen everyone.....especially laura"

Everyone nods.