Chapter 49

Chapter 49: sisters?

_______________________

"Loved?" Laura asks

Ross sighs. He actually wasn't sure. Did he still love her after everything that had happened? He did. He did love her. But...he couldn't let her get away with all the stuff she had done.

"Okay. Soo. Fine, I still love you..."

Laura suddenly started smiling like crazy

"He's not done yet idiot" ryland says

Rikki speaks up "guys can we at least take this to another room? Like seriously all, what?- 12 of us, have been in the bathroom for like an hour."

Ross just walks out into the bedroom without saying a word. They all follow him.

Ross sits on the bed leaning on the board with his legs crossed. Rikki sits next to him with her legs bent towards her right. She sits almost in the middle. Well, it is her bed. Ryland sits on his side of the bed, next to rikki. Ross is technically in ry's spot.

Ryland is getting a little jealous. He can't stand the though of the girl he loves being with another guy; let alone his brother. Sure he forgave him, but there's still some tension.

Rydel sits across from rikki for sisterly guidance. Who knows what Laura could do to her?

Stormie stands next to ross. Mark stands by ryland. Riker and rocky stand near stormie; leaning on the wall. Rocky slides down and sits on the floor.

Riker just looks at him awkwardly.

Vanessa stands behind rydel and Laura. Laura sits on the side-edge of the bed near ross.

Faith stands by the bathroom door; barely leaving her spot from the crowd. Grace leans on the small dresser, almost sitting on it.

Ross looks at rikki. Her head look down. She refuses to look at anyone.

"Sure, I love you, but I can't help my feelings. I'm sorry again ryland, but I do have feelings for rikki" he says to Laura

Rikki lets a tear drop. No one notices, except ryland.

Ry takes her hand. She doesn't stop him. Instead, she interwinds their fingers.

Ross continues "I love both of you. But Laura, you know how much I care for my family and friends. You knew how much rikki had helped me! WITHOUT HER I WOULDNT HAVE FOUND YOU!!!!"

Rikki instantly tightens her grip. She turns to ryland a little. He pulls her closer and she hides her face in his chest.

Ross looks at them. He smiles. He may love her. But what is love? It's when you would do anything to keep the other person happy. Or at least that's most of it.

"That could've been us Laura. If you hadn't been such a bitch...." He says emphasizing 'bitch' "I could've forgiven you, you could've forgiven me, and we would all be just fine"

Stormie cuts in "I hate to ruin your explanation sweetie but let's not forget that rikki might be pregnant"

Ryland begins to feel tear stains against his shirt. 'She's crying' he thinks.

He whispers in her ear "cmon. I want to show you something"

She nods slowly. It was an odd timing, but she would do anything to get out of there right now.

Ryland slowly gets up. Rikki gets up too. They all watch the two as rylands helps her stand.

She feels dizzy. The room starts spinning. The colors start fusing. She begins to fall. Ryland catches her.