Chapter 81

Chapter 81: She is...
________________________

Gonna try this format one more time. Good luck to me
________________________

Rydel: (wakes up looking like a mess) (walks over to the mirror) (yawns) (tries to grab her makeup bag) "WHAT!?" (Rummages through all the drawers and her purse) "ugh!"

-----

Rocky: (wakes up and walks over to grace) (checks the time to see it's 9AM) (yawns) "Grace, wake up." (Pokes her arm)

Grace: (sits up and looks at Rocky after her eyes adjust) "AHHHHHH!"

Rocky: "AHHHH!!!"

Rydel: (walks over to Rocky's room after hearing screaming) "What's going on in h- (sees Rocky) AHHHHHHHH!!!" (Runs downstairs)

Grace: "AHHHHHH!!!!"

Rocky: "WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?"

Grace: (points to the mirror behind him)

Rocky: (turns around and looks) (eyes widen) (feels his hair, pats his eyelashes, pops his lips) "I LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN GIRL"

Grace: (nods slowly)

Rocky: "but ya gotta admit..."

Grace: "what?"

Rocky: "I look hot af."

Grace: (rolls her eyes)

-----

Rydel: "MOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!"

Stormie: (turns around from the stove) "yes, swe- ooh. Did you lose your hairbrush and makeup bag again?"

Rydel: "ROCKY LOOKS BETTER THAN ME!"

Stormie: "Sweetie, it's okay. I knew you'd get to this point eventually but it's best that you know now then later"

Rydel: "What? No! MOM!!!!"

Rocky: (runs downstairs)

Stormie: "AHHHHHH!!!!"

Rocky: "mommy, don't I look gorgeous?" (Poses with his hand on his hip and his other hand fluffing his curled hair)

Stormie: (stands there frozen)

Rocky: "eh. I still look better than Rydel."

Rydel: "UGHHH!" (Goes to Rocky's room) (gets the makeup bag) (goes to her room)

Rocky: "sassy!"

~ Rikki's room ~

Vanessa: (wakes up) (looks around) "where's rikki?" (Looks at Laura) (shakes her) "Laura!"

Laura: "UGHHH what do you want, bitch?"

Vanessa: (raises her eyebrows)

Laura: "sorry. Period."

Vanessa: "yeah, okay. Anyway, where's rikki?"

Laura: "I don't know. Hey, what's that paper on the bed?"

Vanessa: (grabs the paper) "it says...

Plan's cancelled.

Laura: "cancelled? But why?"

~ Guest room 2 ~

Ryland: (asleep)

Rikki: (walks in) (sighs) "Ryland?"

Ryland: (wakes up) (sees rikki) (goes back under the covers)

Rikki: "Ryland, please!" She says with her voice cracking

Ryland: (gets worried, but doesn't respond)

Rikki: "please! I need you. Everything's coming back! I can't do this!!!" She says in tears "please! Ah!" She falls to the ground

Ryland: (shoots up) "Rikki?" (Goes over to her) "RIKKI!!" (Runs down the hall to the stairs; stopping at the top) "MOM! EMERGENCY!"

Rikki: "RYLAND!!!!"

Ryland: "GUYS! IN THE GUEST ROOM! IM COMING, RIKS!"

Everyone comes out of their rooms

Riker: "What's happening?"

Vanessa: "Rikki!"

They all quickly follow them to the room.

Stormie: "Rikki! Ryland, what happened?"

Ryland: (carrying Rikki onto the bed) "I don't know. One second she's pleading the next.... This."

Ross: *whispering* "the baby." *not whispering* "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME YOU CAUSED HER STRESS!!!"

Ryland: "a little! So what!"

Ross: (goes up to him holding him by his shirt) "SO? SO! SO SHES A FREAKIN SIXTEEN YEAR OLD WHOS PREGNANT!!! THAT'S WHAT!!"

Laura: "what? Pregnant?"

Ross: (let's go of Ryland, slowly turning to Laura)

Laura: "Pregnant? Wh-whose the father?"

Stormie: "I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FATHER RIGHT NOW! CALL THE DOCTOR!"

Riker: (calls) "...okay....10 minutes?... That's fine. Thanks doctor."

Stormie: "what'd he say?"

Riker: "they'll be here in ten minutes."

.....

Doctor: "okay. She's fine. But umm.... (Looks at Ryland and ross)... She's 9 weeks pregnant."

Ryland: "I thought you said she wasn't even close to that far along."

Doctor: "that's what I thought too. Turns out I was wrong."

Ross: "wait so... That means you can tell us who the father is. Right?"

Doctor: "well, usually yes."

Ryland: "you said usually"

Doctor: (sighs) "The baby isn't reacting properly. If we were to take the blood test to determine the father, there would be an eighty percent chance of miscarriage."

Ross: "but you said she's fine!"

Doctor: "she is... The baby's not."

_________________________

A/N

I did it! What now!!! Okay so I wasn't planning this but we're still heading in the same direction.

Which format do you like better? Please tell me. I'll probably keep it like...uhh like chapter 79. Yeah. But still tell me so that I know.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock🙌😔

I'm in a bad mood. It's rubbing off, though.

I did a memoir project for Language Arts and I'm thinking about publishing it somewhere. It's about my first concert...R5, of course. 😂 but I worked really hard on it and I think you guys might actually enjoy it. I might try and figure out a way to get it to wattpad. It seems like the most reasonable thing to do. What do you think?

:) stay rossome