Chapter 41

Chapter 41: whispers

______________________

<yup Rikki's POV>

When I wake up I see faith asleep with a blanket...wait no nevermind she's on Wattpad. Probably updating her story on......ahaha nvrmind.

It's not the 'fiction' story that actually real. It's another thing; another thing I don't think you need to know about.

Uhhh lets see....

Rikers driving

Vanessa's turned around watching..

ROCKY ASLEEP WITH GRACE ON HIS SHOULDER.....EEK

yes I ship them i mean cmon look at them

Anyway. Rydel and Ellington are textin each other and they look adorable even though they're literally right next to each other.

Vanessa smiles noticing that I'm awake. I smile back and she looks away at the road as she starts a conversation with riker.

I look up at ryland and see him asleep. His head back as his bangs fall in his eyes. I love him..... Honest. I want to just lean in and wake him up with a kiss........but I can't.

I feel myself grow sad as I think about all the things that have gone wrong.

My god nora why can't you think positively for once? -conscience

I just can't. Why do you always expect me to be an optimist? Who am I, Rydel? -me

First of all you and I are.... Just I. I'm you not some imaginary friend from when you were 3 -conscience

I laugh at my conversation with myself.

I shift my eyes and see grace getting annoyed with rocky's hair in her face.

"MY GOD LYNCH GET A HAIRCUT" she yells in her sleep

He laughs..... Wait

"Rocky you're not asleep?" I ask

He turns his head slightly making sure not to wake grace.

"Nah I'm awake.... But look at her she's sleeping like an angel"

I raise my eyebrows.

He chuckles and turns around and looks out the window.

Faith continues writing her chapter about...... ---nvrmind I really need to learn to keep a secret

Laura just looks into space thinking about ross.

Don't ask how I know.....

Cuz I'm gonna tell you anyway.

When anything about ross is being spoken of or thought of, her eyes will just light up. Whether it's glossy or sparkly you can tell.

But right now...... She seems depressed.

I sigh. I know she's thinking about what he said to her, to me, to us.

She looks to me.... With tears.

I can feel my emotions change from heartbroken to sympathetic.

Vanessa obviously notices the glum mood of the car because she turned on the radio.

The song's chorus nears as Riker stops at a red light.

Rydel and Riker look at each other and smile foolishly.

"It started with a whisper, and that was when I kissed her....."

They start doing their dance- riker messing up since he kinda forgot it.

From the corner of my eye I see Laura smile as she sees their foolishness. I smile at her.

I look back to ryland. His face only centimeters from mine. His head shifts forward a little. I wrap my arms around his neck and place my head in the crook of his neck. His head leans on mine.....force of habit.

I smile as my face prepares for tears.

I silently cry. Laura doesn't notice me. She leans forward laughing at Rydel.

Faith suddenly yells "ITS GREEN IDIOT"

they all laugh as he hurries to set the car back in drive.

I continue to cry into Ryland's chest

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He's awake now. His grip tightens as he wraps his arms around my waist.

He pulls my face close to his. He opens his eyes letting me know.....

He's sorry

|end of pov|

___________________________

A/N

WOOT WOOT PARTAYYYYYY ...... Gave you another update what now!!!

Please check out my other stories

• Fighting For Love (raura)

• The Reason Behind Their Tears (raura)

I hope you check it out.

VOTE & COMMENT

IG| @noraR5

Twitter | @heyitsnora_

I LOVE YOU

Nerds Rock🍁☀️

Autumn leaves fall against the window as I look out at the lovely scenery of my beautiful world.... And I smile

:) stay rossome