Chapter 27

Chapter 27: he loves her?

_________________________

Aaron holt

<currently ross' POV>

Why him? Why would he do this? Does he have a reason? I can't let him do this to her. What if he hurts her?

"Oh my god!" Says faith

"What" I ask confused

"H-he has a kn-knife" Grace says scared

I look over and see the knife. How could I have missed that?

He's talking to her while

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Crying?

Rikki: "why Aaron? Why are you doing this?"

Aaron: "WHY AM I DOING THIS? I'm doing this because you hurt me. You caused me pain. You didn't even let me down nicely. I'm doing this BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT"

As he says those words I could feel grace tense up beside me. As I look over my shoulder I see tear stains down her face. More and more drops occur as Aaron continues. What I don't understand is why? Why would he love rikki? Why would he kidnap laura if he loves rikki? Why would he date grace if he loves rikki? But most importantly..... Why didn't rikki tell me? Why didn't she tell me that he asked her out? Why didn't she tell everyone that it was Aaron who kidnapped laura? Why didn't she tell me that he loves her?

I look back and see that nada and nadeen had hidden behind the wall to stay out of sight. They all had tears going down their faces.

| end of POV |

Aaron walks towards rikki getting closer and closer. The knife now hovering over her neck.

"I love you rikki, but you don't love me so the only way for you to fell the same pain I feel.....is to die"

Rikki: "I though we agreed that I 'killed' you."

Aaron: "well I thought that I could come back for you. I don't die till you do"

Rikki: "if you love me why cant you just let me be happy"

Aaron: "BECAUSE YOU DONT DESERVE HAPPINESS IF I CANT HAVE IT"

Rikki: jumps a little at his scream. She almost gets cut but luckily avoided it.

Aaron: "I even tried to get laura but I failed. You were lucky. But as I said....your out of luck." He says moving the knife down to her arm. "I'm sorry. Remember I love you" he says

He cuts along her arm: a long slit of blood begins to drip.

Ross runs over to Aaron

"YOU BITCH YOUR GONNA REGRET THAT!" He beats him and Aaron doesn't hesitate to fight back. In the end...... ross wins. Aaron stops fighting back. He glances at Rikki then looks back at ross

"I'm sorry"

He then runs off

Grace and faith: holding rikki

Nadeen: wrapping rikkis arm with her sweater

Nada: calling the others.( she's already called an ambulance )

Ross: runs over "RIKKI" he gently takes her into his arms

Rikki's POV

He cut my arm. I could still see though. I saw ross come out and beat him. But if he was there the whole time, why didn't the come out earlier?

"RIKKI" he says running over to me

"ross" I weakly respond back

"Rikki I'm so sorry. I was going to come out but he had it to your neck. If he hurt you there you would be..... gone"

I feel myself blacking out

"Ross I can't hold on much longer"

"What no you have to. you're not going to leave me rikki!" He says being careful not to yell at me

"Thanks for being my best friend. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Rikki don't you dare leave me! PLEASE" he says choking on his words

I hear the ambulance not too far away

"Don't worry about me. Just..... Take care of laura. She loves you and depends on you. Don't let her down"

"Why are you talking about laura right now"

"I want you to be there for her when she needs you most. That's what I expected of ryland.......but he didn't show up to save me now did he?"

My eyes start to close

"no no no no no no NO NO!!!! RIKKI YOU CANT LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU"

My eyes close and ross holds me tightly

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I love you too"

I feel my body begin to shut down as I get carried into the ambulance.

The last thing I feel before blacking out is someone's hand grab mine: Ross'

___________________________

A/N

Who watched A&A tonight. IT WAS AWESOME.

May or may not update again. Don't count on it though I have a major headache.

Anyways I love you guys so much and thank you for reading my story because without you I don't know where I'd be.

I love you

IG | @noraR5

Twitter | @heyitsnora_

Nerds Rock😝

:) stay rossome