Chapter 5

Norah: "thank you! Thank you sooooo much." (Continues to cry into Rylands chest)

{just so you know Rikki/Norah and Ryland weren't together yet}

Vanessa: "sorry to interrupt but my sister is still MISSING!!!" (She starts to cry hard)

Damiano is about to go over to comfort her but stops when he sees riker go over instead. He smiles ever so slightly but the smile fades as he remembers why he's here

Damiano: "so what do we do now?"

Riker: "okay...well, either she ran off somewhere or..o...or..."

Vanessa: "or what?" She ask softly with worry in her eyes

Rocky: "....or someone took her!"

Vanessa: "what! No no no no no! She's my sister. It should've been me. Not her! Why, why did they have to take her away?" She starts to stand up but starts feeling light headed and slowly sits down again

Riker: "Vanessa! Are you okay?" He asks helping her sit down

Vanessa: "I feel light headed....I don't know...it just...my head really hurts"

Ellen: "laura would never leave like that. Someone must've took her!!"

Damiano: "I think we should report this to the police"

Mark: "i think that would help. It's getting late I think we should all head home."

Damiano: "I don't want to wait up on reporting this! Mark, stormie, would you mind if Vanessa stays over at your house."

Stormie: "we don't mind... But how come she can't stay at your home with Ellen."

Ellen: "I have to go on a business trip at 4am"

Vanessa: "what I didn't know this!!! But dad your going to be gone for months too....how long will you both be gone?"

Ellen: "sweetie...(sighs)...your father will be gone for a little over a year and I don't know how long I'll be gone"

Vanessa: "but. But....(starts crying again)

Stormie: "sweetie it's ok. You can stay with us as long as you want to"

Vanessa: "thank you"

Norah: "guess we're going to be living together"

Lynch boys: "yay" they say sarcastically

Norah shoots them all a glare

Ross: "ralax were kidding"

Norah: "mhmmm"

Stormie: "let's head home"

Vanessa: "what about Laura"

Norah: "we'll start looking for her tomorrow"

Vanessa: "okay"

~end of flashback ~

Ross: "wait. How come you told us all the stuff that happened after laura was gone?"

Rikki: "cause she wasn't there so I thought she should know. But I'm too tired to explain the whole past 8 months"

Laura: "wait what! It's been 8 months?"

Rocky:"you didn't know how long you were gone"

Laura: shakes her head 'no'

Ross: "wait so....ummmm...why were you gone so long?"

Laura: (looks at Rikki)

Rikki: "tell them"

Laura: tells them what happened with the texts and how she got kidnapped ."he...h...he..."

Rikki: "it's ok laura. Take your time to tell them"

Laura: "can you tell them?"

Rikki: "are you sure?"

Laura: nods her head

Rikki: (takes a breath) "okay sooo...ummm.... When laura got kidnapped she...uhhhh... (Sighs) the guy tried to uhhh...ra..r.....(takes another breath)....he tried to rape her.

Everyone: "what?!"

Ross: "I'm going to kill this guy"

Rikki and laura: "ummmm you kinda don't have to"

Riker: "why not?" He asks driving off the highway

Laura: "Rikki already did that"

Everyone: "what?!?!?!?!"

Ross: "Rikki what's she talking about?"

Rikki: (breathes) "remember when I went to Spain for that community service project?,,a week after the concert"

Ryland: "plz don't tell me you went to spain and came back after killing someone"

Rikki and laura: (look at each other and back to everyone else) "uhhhh"

Ross: "just...explain what happened"

Rikki: "I went there originally to help build and sponsor the new school but then I found laura..."

Laura cuts her off

Laura: "when he was about to you know...rape me.....I pushed him and was able to escape. I didn't know where I was running but I just kept going. When i was running, Rikki saw me and helped me. I stayed with her but eventually he found us again. And when he tried to get me back he hurt Rikki so in defense rikki...uhhhh..."

Ross: "Rikki...what...she what?"

Rikki: "I may have...uhhhh....

A/N

Oooohhhh cliff hanger..... 69 reads thanks you soooooo much guys this means a lot. Love ya beauties.

:) stay rossome