Chapter 86

Chapter 86: thanks to my brother and sister
_________________________

Ross' POV

I stand up and look at Rikki. I caress her hair and look at her stomach. Yes, I'm sure.

"Ryland, I know we're both worried about Rikki, and the baby, but no matter what happens: we're still brothers. I don't care if the baby's mine-I mean I care but like-you get what I mean. I'll be the father, and so will you. And if it's your kid, it's your kid. I'm just an uncle. But no matter what, you're my brother and I'm yours"

Ryland stares at me for a while. Thinking as his face stuck in his shocked expression.

Not too long after, he stands up and hugs me. "Always."

"You sound like Rydel"

"But my hairs not blonde....I could grab her heels though."

Is it just me or did that sound like something rocky would say?

"Rocky?" I ask waving my hand in front of him.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Hey! You were gonna wear Rydel's heels!"

"Yeah cuz her flats are swelling my feet"

"What?!" I look down at his feet "wha? Why?!"

"Well, Rikki's shoes...kinda....fit me, so I thought Rydel's would too. They didn't."

"That's because Rikki wears those weird soft foot things in her shoes to stop her feet from hurting. She needs to buy like a whole half a shoe size bigger than her actual size. And then she wears tights, socks, and all that stuff too. Plus you may have tiny feet, but not Rydel tiny "

"Ohhhhh....okay?"

"You didn't understand any of that, did you?"

He shakes his head.

"That's what I thought."

Vanessa's POV

I need to talk to him. Sure some of them are awake but they're not paying attention. I can't let this go on any longer. I love him and I can't stand him being mad at me. It doesn't work. I need him. I'm nothing without him.

Riker's POV

"Riker, c-can we talk?"

Uh....no, bitch

"Whatever."

Dude, what did I just say.

"Umm. O-okay." She says unsure of my reaction. "So- I- Well- I'm- I kinda..." She sighs.

She starts mumbling to herself.

I somehow manage to make out the words she says.

"I have to do this. I can't back out. I can't. He'll hate me even more-"

Hate? I don't hate her. Oh my god! She thinks I hate her.

"What if he leaves me? What if he never forgives me? What If.... What if I never move on. And I know I won't. Who else will I ever love? I only have him."

I caused her that much pain? What have I done? No, I need to ....I just need to talk to her.

"Vanessa, bathroom."

"What? Wait? What are you doing?"

As she whisper-yells, I pull her into the bathroom.

"Riker, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I-I was so heartbroken after our fight that I just ran off. I ended up at a bar and i wasn't going to drink but I did. I somehow ended up with him and it just happened. The next day I woke up with no one next to me. I remembered nothing until I got a damn phone call and he told me everything. I'm sorry! I'm so fuckin sorry. I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want you to leave me! I can't have you leave! No one will love an ugly slut. Knowing my past; no one will want me. No one else will love me the way you do! PLEASE RIKER!"

I kiss her.

She's taken back. She hits the wall of the small bathroom. Don't know why I chose the small one when the big one was right next to us. She kisses back and we pull apart. I rest my forehead on hers. I kiss it slowly and look her in her eyes.

"I love you. Don't you ever say otherwise. You are beautiful in every possible way and I don't deserve you. You make mistakes but everyone does. I love you and all your imperfecti-"

"You deserve better than me! I'm a slutty bitch"

"NO!" I pull her out of the bathroom and stand in the middle of the seats. Where everyone can see us.

"VANESSA NICOLE MARANO, IF YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF A SLUT AGAIN I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I WILL KILL SOMEONE! YOU ARE A GORGEOUS GIRL AND I COULDNT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER! I DONT CARE IF NO OTHER GUY WANTS YOU..." I grab her hand and look at Rikki

"Ready?"

"Recording." She assures me

"I've been much of a jerk to you. We've had our ups and downs, but we've always worked through them. You've supported me with my career and family from the beginning. You've helped me become the person I am today. The person who loves the one and only Vanessa Nicole Marano." I get down on my knee "today, on my sister's birthday, I am asking you to be my wife. To be a lynch. To be the mother of my children and continue to be the love of my life. Vanessa Nicole Marano, I want you. will you marry me?"

She looks down at me. I'm still holding her hand which is trembling. She's shaking like crazy. She pulls me up and hugs me then kisses me.

But no response.

"You know I just asked you if you'll marry me."

"Yes, my idiotic best friend, I'll marry you."

I smile. I'm marrying my best friend.

I look at Rikki and ross. Sure, it wasn't planned for today. But it works. Thanks to my brother and sister, I'm going to marry the girl I love.

_________________________

A/N

Thoughts on the chapter?

Btw it's still 12/18 in the story.

Check out my other stories
> Fighting For Love {raura}
> The Reason Behind Their Tears {raura}

VOTE&COMMENT

IG | @noraR5
Twitter | @noralynchR5

I LOVE YOU <3

Nerds Rock📷✊

I took some nice photos in my friends yard today so I'm proud. ENJOY THE REST OF CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

:) stay rossome