Chapter 31

Chapter31: you broke my heart...AGAIN!

________________________

"TESSA?!"

Tessa: turns around and walks up to them "h-hey guys"

Riker: "are you... crying?"

Tessa: *takes a shaky breath* "well...y-yeah. Look guys I just want to apologize for everything I've done. I don't know what's wrong with me. I shouldnt have said yes to Aaron."

Rikki: "wait what are you talking about?"

Tessa: "Aaron told me that for him to get you I would have to flirt with ross....but he said that if I didnt he would ....hurt me" she says looking down

Ross: "ohhhh that bi-"

Rikki: "ross!"

Ross: "ughhhhh fine"

Ryland: "so you just did all that to protect yourself from your brother"

Tessa: "uhhhh well you see he isn't exactly my brother"

The others tilt their heads to the side

Tessa: *sighs* "he USED to be my best friend. Then he slowly just became a....monster. He turned on me. He said if I did anything in my favor like tell the police or something.....he would hurt me. And to be honest even thought he was my best friend I kinda liked him"

Rocky: "wow wow wow like....like liked him?"

Tessa: *nods then looks down feeling ashamed* "I don't even know what's wrong with me. I should have seen how he had already changed but....my heart got the best of me."

Laura: "Tessa I'm so sorry. But we're here for you. He won't hurt you" she says pulling her into a hug

Tessa: hugs back "thank you" she says into lauras shoulder

Ratliff: "I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be shorter than laura"

Vanessa: "and lauras in flats"

Rydel: "and Tessa's in heels!"

Laura and Tessa laugh

Rikki: *signals Tessa to walk over to the bed and pulls her into a side hug* "lauras right. We're here for you. And I'm so so so sorry for what happened between you two. But it was for the best. You deserve better"

Tessa: *chuckles under her breath* "thanks."

Ryland: "welcome"

Rikki: *looks at ryland weirdly*

Ryland: "what?" He replies innocently

Vanessa: "ryland, you've been doing that since we planned this trip"

Ryland: "what are you talking about?" He says faking a confused face

Rydel: "you've been saying welcome whenever someone says thank you even if it wasn't intended for you"

Ryland: * shrugs *

Rikki: *sighs* (fluffing his hair) "what am I going to do with you"

Ryland: "nothing"

Rikki looks at him confused

Ryland: "all I need is your love"

Rikki: "stop trying to be like Riker"

Ryland: "what?"

Vanessa: "April 17- no 19th . Riker apologized to me saying all he need is my love nothing more."

Rikki: *smirks*

Ryland: "oh shut up"

Rikki: *giggles* "it's okay" she signals him to sit down next to her <she's laying down but rylands gonna sit> *wraps her arm around his waist* "I'll love you no matter what"

Ryland smiles

Savannah: (comes storming in the door)

"SAVANNAH" (except rikki)

Rikki: "what's up with the shocked faces?"

Ryland: "nothing" he responds quickly

Rikki: ".....I know that face...you're hiding something. What is it ryland?"

Ryland: "it's n-nothing" he says getting up from the bed so that he won't feel him shaking

Rikki: (grabs his hand) "you're shaking?"

Ryland: *tears up and ends up crying*

Rikki: "ryland?"

Riker pulls over a chair and let's him sit down as he hides his face in his arms which are now on the bed.

Rikki: "ryland what's wrong? Please tell me."

Ryland: " I don't want to. I'm a jerk. I'm an idiotic, no good , cheating jerk"

Rikki: *swallows* "cheating?"

Faith&Grace: "CHEATING?!?!"

Ryland: (while crying) "I'm sorry rikki. I cheated on you....for no freakin reason (whispers) I cheated on you"

Faith and grace begin to walk up to him but Riker, Rocky, and ross hold them back.....yes it takes three lynches!

Savannah: "wait! You cheated on her. Then what am I doing here. You said you two had a mutual break up!"

Rikki: "WHAT! RYLAND WE NEVER BROKE UP"

Ryland: "I know.....my body got the best of me"

Rikki: "what does that mean?"

Savannah: "let me answer this. HE wanted to go farther....BUT I stopped him and said it was to early. I didn't want to lose my virginity at 15"

Rikki: "so.....it was all you?" She asks looking at ryland

Ryland nods his head but doesn't look up

Rikki: "you broke my heart...AGAIN!"

__________________________

A/N

Hello....nerds! But ya know candy nerds! Sorry I haven't updated in what feels like forever. I was having some writers block yet every time I had an idea it would just flow out the other side of my head and leave my memory forever.

Anyway .....how'd you like that cliffhanger?

Nerds Rock 💁⚡️

:) stay rossome