Chapter 6

Ryland: "for gods sake what did you do?"

Rikki: (sighs) "he had a gun. He threatened to shoot me to get laura. The freakin idiot was in the kitchen.... Next to all the the knives and stuff. I was in panic mode so I slowly grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the stomach. He dropped to the floor and he was trying to get up again so I...i... I shot him." (Starts crying)

Rydel: (puts her hand on laura shoulder) "it's ok"

Ryland: "you were just protecting yourself"

Laura: "don't forget what the officer said: it was an act of self caution. You shouldn't feel guilty"

Rikki: "yet I do"

Ross: "it's ok Rikki. It's not your fault. You killed him you should NOT feel guilt. He kidnapped you for 8 months.... Which is why he deserves to be dead!"

Rikki: "yeah. I guess" (wipes away her tears) " soo ummm laura are you going to do season 4 of austin and ally?"

Laura: "wait really? The show didn't get cancelled yet?"

Ross: "no. We're not allowed to cancel till it's been a year...and it's only been 8 months"

Laura: "then yeah. I can't wait!!"

Ryland : (whispers in rikki's ear) "it's not like ross could ever find a better ally"

Rikki: (softly giggles)

Rydel: "what's so funny?"

Rikki: (repeats it In her ear)

Rydel: "hahah you speak the truth brother" she says to ryland

Riker: "what are you guys talking about?"

Ryland: (whispers it in his ear)

Riker: "haha omg you are no liar"

Vanessa: (give riker a 'what could possibly be this funny' face)

Ryland: ( whispers it )

Vanessa: "it's not extremely funny but it is definitely the truth!!"

Ross: "what?"

Everyone that knows : "nothin'"

Rocky: "I'm tired" (slowly falls asleep)

Rydel: "me too. Goodnight California" she says in a rock and roll way while falling asleep)

Ryland: "it's only 4 in the afternoon..... Good afternoon California. Love ya all. (Yawns)

Everyone: "love you too" (Rikki gives him a kiss on the cheek)

Rikki: "looks like laura and Vanessa fell asleep too"

Ross' POV

Isn't laura just so adorable. She's such a dork.....adorkable if you will? She's just so beautiful. I can't help but stare. It's not weird. I hadn't seen her in 8 months I deserve to stare. "Ow what" I say as Rikki hits my head

-end of POV-

Rikki: "you're staring"

Ross: "oops"

Rikki: "oh please you were probably thinking in your head ...Oh my god its wrong for me to stare cuz I seem more like a creep than I already am but still she's so beautiful!"

Ross: (thinks to himself 'how'd she know') "yeah right. Like I can actually say that much in my head"

Rikki: (laughs) "ya now you just called yourself an idiot"

ross: (thinks) "ughh whatever"

Everyone but ross, rikki, and riker (rikers driving) is asleep in the car

Ross: "do you think she'll feel the same way"

Rikki: "she would be crazy if she didn't"

Ross: "okay. Good night"

Rikki: "seriously the sun is like as bright as your hair....it's not night people!!!"

Riker: (laughs) "go to sleep sis. we may be off the highway but still a LONG TIME till we get home" he says suspiciously

Rikki: "ummmm okay" with that she falls asleep

A/N

There's a few secrets!!!!! Here's some clues.

1. Someone was still awake...not riker

2. Laura's not the only one with luggage

3. Riker gets back on the highway soon

:) stay rossome