June 15 and 16

The imaginary sleepover people decided to record twilight again. They did it the morning of June 15th and slept on the porch chair while they did such. They didn't sleep well however. Then they decided that night to record Twilight in the evening then pull up another all-nighter just to have a party and then record twilight again. Mother Nature was getting mad about these ideas, and so is Papa Smurf. Gargamel also wanted to pick mulberries during the day of the 16th of June. They did the what was planned, and Gargamel when they went early morning after recording Twilight to go get there early morning slushies, decided to instead get a soft drink and that soft drink he chose was an energy drink. He makes Mountain Dew and a full-blown energy drink together to make a concoction to help him stay up all day to do his plans to pick berries all day. He eventually became with the combination of is tiredness fighting the energy drink and the strength of the energy drink acting like he was somewhat drunk. He was so delirious and weird but everybody thought he was either high or drunk. However this was not the case they do not know that in Gargamel's cup was energy drinks rather than a slushie like Patrick told everyone to get. He also had a rule that if they were to get a soft drink that it must not be an energy drink but Gargamel decided to break that rule. And when Patrick figured out the truth Gargamel was punished. Thanks to the energy drink Gargamel was helped to have been up for 40 hours. He kept the other sleepover people up, so therefore everyone will have been up for 40 hours. Gargamel was punished for that as well and was forced sleep in for 5 hours to make up the sleep he missed and to stay in bed for another 5 hours as punishment. Therefore Gargamel was not allowed to leave the sleepover dormitory until the next day in the afternoon. And mid-to-late afternoon at that when the most fun activities of the day were winding down.