July 23

Months went by. At least a few months. The full moon of July was already here. Gargamel, mother nature, and Patrick turn into werewolves. They all had kind Beast potions. Gargamel then yelled out that he wanted to see Orion. Mother Nature said that Orion is not back fully yet. Gargamel then yoga but Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Mother nature became very very very angry at this. Eventually morning came. Everyone turn back to normal if they were a werewolf. That would be the way that went for Patrick, Gargamel, and Mother Nature. Patrick and Gargamel wind up needing the bathroom during the night. Mother Nature just had them go in the backyard. She had to pee herself oh, but she went inside to do it instead. Patrick and Gargamel went number two in the yard, and the piles were so big and it stunk up the whole neighborhood almost. Mother Nature could smell it from inside. She recognized the smell in the morning. She then said " naturally what did you two eat? Naturally that is so disgusting I'm going to have to clean them up." Days were going to go by soon. Gargamel was excited that Orion and Sirius would be back soon. They were also going to go to Bedford in a few weeks. Gargamel is excited to go back to Bedford, and they were going to stay there for 4 days this time. The weather looks like it may not ruin it, well Mother Nature plans on that. However she prays that meanwhile back at the sleepover area that Globie will not cause problems. She promised herself that if Globie caused a problem she'd use her magic to teleport herself there and stop her shenanigans. That was Mother Nature's plan for the trip.