October 13

The sleepover people were seeing the orionid meteor shower for the first time ever. Gargamel when he saw Orion, notice the store near rigel, namely cursa in Eridanus, as well as Orion's sword, and he made a thought that they were Orion's knees. Therefore he thought Orion was sitting on something. He got a brilliant idea to say that he was sitting on the toilet. He said " Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet." Mother Nature said " naturally what was that nonsense about. Orion does not naturally look like he's sitting on the toilet. Say that again naturally and I will make it snow on your head permanently because that is also disgusting and out of the blue for you to have said that." Gargamel became angry at her for yelling at him. Patrick said and agreed with Mother Nature that Orion does not look like a man sitting on the toilet. Then Gargamel's said Are you Siriusly Sirius. Everyone became upset by that. Mother nature said " naturally cut that out ΝΟW. Or else naturally there will be some negative consequences for you, and punishments will be just waiting around the corner for you to come. So naturally stop it now. This is your only warning. " Gargamel then started ranting about how Mother Nature was telling him to stop it. Then Mother Nature pulled him inside by the ear and punished him inside by forcing him to go to bed and sleep all day. Gargamel did not like that one bit, and he got really mad and yelled in her face, but she tied him to bed with vines. She then had her punishment sent out and then went back out to go stargazing with the others. Also of note during this night, Mars was at opposition, and it's closest opposition until 2032.