August 12

To their disappointment, turned out that the perseids would be peaking the next night compared to what they thought before. However they saw 10 in just an hour, three of them being fireballs, and Buckminster saw the one and wanted to stop it like he stopped the asteroid. However the meteor burned up before hitting Earth, and because he didn't get a chance to save the Earth, he got upset of Mother Nature for not creating a fireball that big. Mother nature then heard him call her a bunch of curse words. She then got so angry, that she used her meteor creations and sent it from the sky onto buckminster's head and set his fur on fire. Buckminster was screaming, as it was in the area of his fur that was hiding sunburn. Buckminster was in the pool at the hotel for so long, that even his fur didn't stop him from getting sunburned. " I wish I knew this was on collision course with my head. Mother Nature how dare you do that." To that, Buckminster ran to get a view of Orion so that he could say Gargamel's joke. Buckminster then yelled out " Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet a Ryan looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet" Gargamel didn't start up though, because they were so cozy watching the meteors, that Gargamel fell asleep. Gargamel was very tired from watching for meteors all night or as much of the night every night they've been staying. However he was woken up soon, and then everyone went back to the hotel. They were in a really dark place. That same dark place they were the morning before. Then when Patrick found at the peak was going to be the next night instead of the night they were watching it oh, he then figured out why only 10 meteors were seen in an hour rather than up to 60. He then immediately had everyone prepare to get ready for the meteor shower that night. However then they went to get a mocha frappe and some oatmeal for breakfast at McDonald's, which is just down the street from the hotel. Then Gargamel Saul Ryan, since he was sleeping before, and then he yelled out that Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Mother nature of them threatened to make a meteor fall on his head like she did to Buckminster. Buckminster then got started up. Mother nature then threatened that nobody who says that Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet will get to go in the pool today. To that, Gargamel and Buckminster stopped. Then Mother Nature was glad that everybody stopped.