October 11

Gargamel saw Orion and Sirius for the first time in a few weeks. Everyone was looking at the meteor showers. There what's the orionid meteor shower and the taurid meteor shower active. Gargamel however fell asleep while everyone was looking for meteors. Then he had the most interesting dream ever. It all started with him saying Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet constantly. Nobody else was there but Orion. The constellation came to life. Orion said in his European accent " you dare make fun of the Great and Fierce Hunter? I will not tolerate this anymore." Gargamel then said in his dream " the only thing you're good at is sitting on the toilet, you're not a good Hunter, I bet you're not even good at basketball." To that Orion yelled " I've watched you fellow Earthling humans play basketball on the earth for decades. And now you're questioning whether I know how to play it? I've been practicing amongst the humans without them knowing using meteors as basketballs. And I'm especially good at it. I challenge you to a game, a basketball DUEL! If I win, you have to quit saying I look like I'm sitting on the toilet. If you win you can say that all you want make fun of all of my fellow constellations. Additionally if you win, I have to teach you how to hunt. Also additionally if you lose, you have to become a constellation, preferably near me so I can beat you up for what you did to me like I really wish to come down to earth and do." Gargamel agreed. Orion came down to earth and the two played basketball in the middle of the night. All of the sudden, mother nature and the others showed up. The other constellations were also there. They were cheering for Orion, because they did not want Gargamel to be saying Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet for eternity. However, Gargamel ignored the cheering for Orion only, and managed to score many points. Eventually, Gargamel and Orion were tied. Gargamel scored the winning point. " I don't even know why I even chose to start this duel in the first place. I should have just minded my own business. Now I have to teach you how to hunt and you can taunt me with your jokes all you want now. This is going to be my worst nightmare in the whole entire universe." Gargamel forced Orion to sit on the toilet. Orion did not like this. Gargamel then stole Orion's belt. " you shouldn't put that on lad, it's too big for you." Gargamel and gladly gave Orion his belt back, but first he decided to have fun with it and whip himself. Orion then taught Gargamel archery. Gargamel now knew how to hunt, and hunting season was coming up. When it came time for Orion to go back into the sky, he and Gargamel shook hands. Gargamel then had Orion sign his autograph. " thank you Orion, it's been a pleasure." Then the dream ended and Gargamel woke up. Mother Nature said Gargamel missed a really good Fireball. Gargamel then stared at Orion, and one of Orion's stars twinkled as though Orion was winking an eye at him. Then Gargamel told everyone about his dream, and ask Mother Nature to bring Orion back to Earth so he could play basketball with him. Mother Nature was wondering what caused all this nonsense. Instead of Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet being said all day whenever Gargamel thought about Orion, instead Gargamel was ranting at how bad Orion is at basketball. Mother Nature was wondering where Gargamel's random thoughts about Orion and basketball came to go together. She was wondering this, because back in the time when Orion was roaming the Earth alive, in Greece, basketball didn't exist yet. Therefore things were seeming out of place. Orion lived several Millennia ago, millennia before basketball was even invented. Basketball wouldn't be invented until the US was already a country, when it was invented in Massachusetts. Gargamel told her the whole dream in detail. Mother Nature knew that was a typical dream for Gargamel because Gargamel has been dreaming weird dreams lately. And lately he's been dreaming the weirdest dreams out of anyone else in the sleepover.