August 8th

It was the day for them to leave for their annual trip to Bedford. Gargamel is excited. He loved Bedford the last time, but it was 4 days again. Gargamel cried, he wanted it to be at least a week. But Mother Nature said this time, there's no arguments and whining about it. She will drag him out of Bedford by the ear if she has to. She then realized that this is probably going to be the time for Gargamel to finally see Saiph. However, Gargamel want to do attempt to see Saiph the morning before they left for Bedford. And he did get to see it. He then yelled for every single neighbor in Pittsburgh to hear as his goodbye call, his joke "ORION LOOKS LIKE A MAN SITTING ON THE TOILET!" Gargamel exclaimed. Mother nature dragged him into the house by the ear, and as punishment forced him to pack everything for everyone. Gargamel was so depressed, and he was bored. But eventually they were leaving for Bedford, and they got excited. At the hotel they stayed at last year, there was an apple tree. It had Gala apples. When they got there, Gargamel immediately went to start picking some apples. He then started eating them by the bagful. Of course, this wasn't a good idea, and Gargamel got diarrhea from all the fiber. But anyways, that night, it was clear. Gargamel wanted to immediately take astrophotography in Bedford. Mother Nature knew that this was going to be amazing. She agreed to it, and they went to a dark location to take astrophotography.