July 26

Gargamel got everybody up at the crack of dawn. Mother Nature was praying her cloud creations would stick around. However Gargamel immediately used a tonic to clear the clouds. "Now let's go look for Orion!" Gargamel said. They went out. Eventually, Gargamel spotted Bellatrix, then Betelgeuse. "There's Betelgeuse!"Gargamel exclaimed. "Naturally oh no, Gargamel got rid of my cloud creation with a tonic! Naturally he's going to drive us crazy!" Mother Nature said with hate in her eyes. "Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on toilet, Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet!"Gargamel exclaimed. "Naturally that's it, time to go inside, and I officially hate you! Naturally that's enough of you and your jokes! Naturally I officially have had enough of you, now go inside and think about what you've done! You've ruined everyone's first view of Orion since April! Therefore you will be punished for your actions, and naturally you will be banned from stargazing until August! No more online in July for you! Naturally you've drawn the line here! You're only going to see Betelgeuse and Bellatrix! And naturally if you keep back talking me, I will make it cloudy over all of Orion's stars whenever he's above the horizon and you're outside! Naturally you have really done it this time! Naturally we don't like your jokes, and we don't want to hear them at the crack of dawn!"Mother Nature said.

The next day was forecast to have clear or partly cloudy early morning hours. Mother Nature was angered by this, because her cloud creation was initially forecast to stick around until Saturday.