May 30-31

Everyone was at Patrick's house for the weekend. It was a little longer of a weekend thanks to memorial day. However the night before memorial Day looked like it was going to possibly clear up. Everyone was finally going to get a good stargazing night at last. They also decided that they would record Twilight, just in case they weren't there on the first anniversary of their first Twilight recording, to honor stargazing. The skies looked like they were only going to be 23% cloudy in the middle of the night, so everyone was ready for the night. They could not wait one single minute longer for another good night of stargazing. However the moon would be possible to affect the time-lapse maybe, and an astronomy night, but mother nature and Patrick removed all of his aunt's restrictions for the night. However her restrictions would come back in the next night. With a sun setting near 8:40 now, it would be impossible to go stargazing under his aunt's rules now. So therefore this would be the only night they really have a good stargazing night in may. Everyone could not wait another minute as mentioned before, and everyone was getting snacks ready, and other things ready. It was a quick rush to get things ready, because nobody could wait. Night had yet to fall. It was still only morning. In fact the sun was getting higher still. Everyone hated long days, because then stargazing had to wait nobody was impatient for weird reasons. They couldn't wait though to go stargazing that night. Before they knew it was night. Everyone saw several constellations. They included the corona borealis, corvus, Virgo, Libra, booties oh, and the dippers. Then, at about 10:35 PM, Gargamel and all the sleepover people caught sight of their first Fireball since August 2020. And this one was much longer lasting and much better of a glimpse then the last one. Everyone yelled oh God's holy moly. Everyone was watching to see if any more Fireballs would happen, however it was getting cloudy. A indoor meal break would therefore be warranted if it where to get cloudy. It got cloudy, and everyone went inside, but fell asleep before the skies could clear again. It also got foggy in the morning anyway, so stargazing was not otherwise possible. And they didn't see what they wanted to see, the Hercules globular cluster, they would plan on trying again next weekend.