August 2nd

The full moon Rose. Gargamel stared at it in fear. Mother Nature comforted him because he forgot to take his wolfsbane potion for the last night again. She gave him a kind Beast potion while he was transforming and he was kind of everyone and no werewolf threat would happen tonight. Gargamel immediately wanted to take a picture of the moon in the telescope. They did so and the picture turned out beautiful. They recorded Twilight after sleeping for a little bit and waking up in the middle of the night unexpectedly to Gargamel wanting to have a nice early breakfast, which when they record Twilight oh, every time it's been a boring scrambled eggs and ketchup. And Gargamel puts on too much ketchup sometimes, mind you, and then everyone winces at the sour vinegary taste after ketchup when he puts on too much. And because Gargamel's still in werewolf form this time it was even worse with werewolf fur in it. Everyone was coughing up fur balls like a cat almost. Then they became mad as Gargamel. Then Mother Nature got into a fight with Gargamel and Gargamel scratched her. This would mean mother nature on the full corn Moon would become a werewolf. Therefore this was bad news, she would not have to take a wolfsbane potion in now have to make two potions a day. And it was already so stressing to make it once a day for her from the first quarter moon to the full moon. Therefore she forced Gargamel to make it ahead of time as punishment.