September 6th, again.

A year has passed. Nobody can believe the year has passed. Gargamel's excited. Mother Nature not so much. She did not like how stargazing led to take up everyone's mind, distract school work oh, and make everyone stay up too late on school nights. They harvested corn on the day of the sixth again. However it was in the daytime hour this time. They also have harvested corn back at the end of August. But they went stargazing this not again. They were up the same hours they were a year ago. However this year had some tweaks and exceptions. One year since that night. They decided to go to the cemetery to stargaze to celebrate. And of course, Gargamel got to see Orion in the backyard near the same place it was exactly one year ago. And of course this year, Gargamel had invented his Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet joke a month after that year started. He invented it during the orionid meteor shower. He forgot it during the Thanksgiving time, but for the Geminid meteor shower he remembered it. Gargamel of course on this night a year later, did also get drunk again. He said " I'm Elliot Abrams the us envoy for Venezuela. Also Orion looks like a sitting on the toilet, are you Siriusly Sirius, and Orion might be smoking something, and serious is sniffing him because Sirius is a dog in the K9 , and Orion might be smoking something illegal perhaps." This new joke was getting on everyone's nerves, Gargamel saying that Orion is smoking something illegal. However let's not get to talk into that stuff. Anywho, they went to the cemetery, Gargamel said Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet the whole way there. Gargamel said are you seriously serious when he saw serious again. Then everyone decided to go in the woods beside the cemetery. And when they did, they didn't find any mushrooms, but then later on, they did find chanterelle mushrooms, some nice late season ones. They also found a gem studded puffball. They also got a bunch of horse chestnuts, AKA Buckeyes. Patrick loves Buckeyes, and they are the state tree of Ohio. But Patrick loves to collect the Buckeyes, because they were really cool and nice and shiny, and he liked the Ohio Buckeyes specifically for its sweet-smelling flowers. He also liked how the flowers were beautiful in color as well. Then they harvested the corn, and then they were cooking it.