February 27

It was now time for the full moon. Patrick finally for once out of all the werewolves in the sleepover, had been the first one to remember to take every single dosage of his wolfsbane potion. Therefore he would turn into a sleepy wolf. Mother Nature made sure he looked completely like a wolf, and made his aunt think that there was just a husky dog sleeping on the deck. She then used A Polyjuice Potion to disguise herself as Patrick so that his aunt wouldn't suspect anything. She made sure she took it in her sleep, by using a sleep conscience potion so that she would take it every hour in her sleep. The plan succeeded, and Patrick turned into a human in the morning and immediately came inside before his aunt would wake up so that his aunt wouldn't suspect anything. He and mother nature then switch places. This was a successful plan. Patrick's Aunt didn't suspect a thing. Also meanwhile, Gargamel got a picture of the full moon in the telescope, at least he tried to, but failed. The full moon was a beautiful moon, and the next full moon will be a super moon, a beautiful super moon. The moon would be one of four supermoons in 2021. Everyone is excited for it, but Patrick and mother nature were not, as they had to do the same routine they did on February 27th again. And mother nature did not feel comfortable tasting Polyjuice Potion, as it tasted like Goblin urine. She also was not comfortable being in Patrick's body because she had to deal with the acne and she loved her beautiful skin with her natural creations. Therefore she had to just deal with it, and she did deal with it pretty well. She made it fun by doing some ways to make it fun for Full Moon night for her and Patrick to do the routine.