November 16

The leonids were peaking soon, but nobody decided to see it because it was cold. However everybody did see Orion. They also saw Sirius the dog star. Every time Sirius was up, Gargamel would either say Are you Siriusly Sirius, or plays Sirius Black scene from Harry Potter to make fun of the star. Mother Nature got mad and punished him for saying that again. Gargamel however forgot his Orien is a man sitting on the toilet joke oh, he wouldn't remember it again until the Geminid meteor shower. The Moon was a new moon, Gargamel was in relief oh, just a couple weeks and it'll be a full moon. However everyone went to bed at 11 after seeing Orion. Gargamel enjoyed seeing the constellation, but he was tired and needed to sleep. Before they knew it time flew it was the first quarter moon, and Gargamel had to start taking his wolfsbane potion. He was preparing for the full moon in time. He was not excited for the full moon, as it would not be good stargazing conditions lunar wise, and it would make him turn into werewolf and in werewolf form his vision is slightly blurry when it came to seeing Stars. However, mother nature you're also brewed a sight potion for Gargamel to have on a night of the full moon so he could go stargazing. Gargamel love that idea, and he was going to take the potion on the night of the full moon. The full moon was also going to have another penumbral Eclipse again, which means Gargamel change back at the time of the eclipse. However Gargamel did not worry about such things at the present moment. He just focused on seeing Orion and Sirius as many nights as possible. He was excited though for Christmas to come on and 2020 to end.