February 6

They saw Orion again. Gargamel said Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Mother Nature then tied him to his bed with vines. He tried to break free, but he couldn't and he was very angry about it. He then started ranting all night. Meanwhile the other sleepover people were at Patrick's aunt's house, so is Mother Nature in Gargamel, and she had a rule that everyone had to go to bed at 9 or 9:30. This sucked to the sleepover people with the days getting longer. They couldn't wait to get back to Patrick's house. However thanks to some other problems, they had to stay there for a long long time, and they are still staying there to this day. Everyone started ranting about how they couldn't get enough glimpses of Orion and other stars. However Mother Nature had to make sure they followed Patrick's aunts rules. If they didn't follow the mother nature had to buy the sleepover rules adding them to the list, to have to tie them in Vines. However Mother Nature felt uncomfortable doing this for once as punishment, because she thought going to bed at 9 is a little early if people love stargazing. She then decided with a bunch of other sleepover people to start to protest these rules. However their protest did not succeed, and Patrick then took Mother Nature spring one and tied them all to their beds in Vines. Then everyone slept. However the bright side of it was everyone got up early, and they could see the summer constellations briefly in the morning. They saw Gargamel's constellation of Scorpius, as well as the summer triangle in the other stuff that was out. Pretty soon all of this will be in the evening sky in a couple of months. They could also see a crescent moon. They enjoyed stargazing, but the rules were absolutely absurd and as days were getting warmer, people were hoping they'd be home by then so that they could pull up all nighters to see stargazing. However Patrick said that as long as school is in place whether they return home before the end of the school year or not that all-nighters are not to be done during the school year. They did not like these rules one bit, and Patrick didn't either even though he had to add those rules into the rule book. Meanwhile he had to be concerned about his aunt's safety with the potential for them to stay there through his next full moon. He was scared that he would harm his aunt and uncle and their dog in werewolf form, and he did not want to do such things, because on the other hand, despite her strict rules, his aunt he was staying with was his Aunt Peggy, as mentioned a few chapters ago when she pitched in to get in the telescope, she was his favorite aunt. He didn't want to go wolfing out in front of her and reveal his secret, plus harm her. Mother Nature got an idea. She made sure to set reminders for him to take his wolfsbane potion at Sunset every evening. Patrick kept taking them at Sunset every evening. And eventually they were almost to the full moon.