August 6th

The sleepover people recorded Twilight and it was officially the first night they would see the perseids. The night of the 5th into the 6th would bring a surprise while they were recording Twilight. Gargamel mother nature and everyone were half-asleep, Mother Nature more so asleep than everyone else, when everyone was awoken to a sudden light. This bright green gleam everyone saw in the sky everyone immediately recognized to be a fireball meteor as everyone had watched videos of a meteor hit Russia in 2013. Everyone yelled with excitement, almost woke the neighbor, and was like whoa that was an amazing Fireball. They then went out to watch the perseids, but it was quite surprising that they didn't recognize that the constellation that would get them into astronomy that they would see during Twilight recordings later despite it was already 20 degrees above the Eastern Horizon by the time it was nautical twilight. Pretty soon the brightest star in the sky that would also endorse they're astronomy studying would be returning as well to be visible briefly, but more longer in time each morning starting very soon. They got to see Venus, and that was the first little bit of endorsing signs. The perseids and that fireball also helped endorse it. I saw the perseids that morning and after the fireball they only saw about 7 to 10 more meteors. It wasn't much out of the other 7 to 10 meteors, however the bright green Fireball is exciting and was also caught on camera by a door camera in Atlanta and everyone watched the video. They were obsessed over that fireball and praying that each night they observe the perseids and recorded Twilight that they would see more. However unfortunately was a disappointment, there was one persistent train meteor, however other than that there was nothing really spectacular other than your casual split-second lasting meteor.