August 21

A seasonal Blue Moon cave. Gargamel, mother nature, and Patrick forgot to take all of their wolfsbane potions. They all went fenrir, and they do so in the woods. Mother Nature however, before transformation, gave herself, Patrick, and Gargamel kind Beast potions. And what they decided to do in fenrir form in the woods is to celebrate a blue moon. However they were all eating Mother Nature's Creations. Mother Nature was upset and crying. Gargamel meanwhile planned for himself ahead of time before the Blue Moon and got himself a bunch of beer. In fenrir form, Gargamel's chugging beer. Then he was drunk. Fenrir Beast Gargamel + drunk = a big problem for mother nature. Gargamel started howling and growling like a madman. He then said " if I'm a fenrir Beast I am the son of Loki. Loki and I love to drink beer together. Oh wait look he's just in Norse God. But if you was a real person, I would invite him every morning to drink beer with me. Because Norse list all Jews from Norway, and I love Norway people. Norwegian people probably should all come down to the United States and drink beer with me. You know what, despite Orion's below the Horizon, ORION LOOKS LIKE A MAN SITTING ON THE TOILET!" Gargamel's huge yell shook all of Pittsburgh. " naturally when we turn back into our normal human form in the morning, you're going to be in the biggest trouble ever. I'm naturally going to not let you go to stargazing for a thousand years if I have to. No more saying Orien looks like a man sitting on the toilet. If you ever say it again, I promise you will live inside for the rest of your life. You understand me? I'll make sure that you get your own room in Patrick's house, and let those bars on every door and window so you cannot escape, and you will starve to death. I will naturally ensure you get nothing, not fed, nothing to drink, nothing to do, you would just be forced to die as punishment." Mother Nature was so angry that she didn't even know what she was saying. Therefore Gargamel went through it and ran away. Mother Nature than said " naturally what did I say?" She then drank the last of Gargamel's beer oh, and then she got drunk. " actually Patrick leave me alone or else I'll use a spell to turn your back on a normal form despite the balloon, just so you'll be in normal form long enough so I can eat you. Naturally just let me sleep please. Naturally too honest to God, I'm so drunk actually that I think I am gods sister. Or maybe his daughter. Or maybe his granddaughter. Naturally I'm going to make it storm on your head for a billion years. Actually no just let me sleep." Mother Nature than curled up into a ball and fell asleep. Soon morning came. Everyone turned back to normal. Mother Nature continue to sleep. She was asleep in the woods the whole day. Nobody could find her, because she went somewhere and hid and went to sleep.