August 18

It was time. Sirius had returned, and Gargamel was impatient. "Naturally, sorry, I have plans for you not to see the star Sirius until the end of the month." Mother Nature said. However, Gargamel used a tonic to make it clear. Then everyone pulled up an all nighter. Eventually, it was 5:00 in the morning. Gargamel saw Orion. "Oh, there's Orion! Orion looks like a man sitting in the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting in the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man said about the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting in the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting in the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like an answering in the toilet!"Gargamel exclaimed. Mother Nature was mad that Gargamel said Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. She was infuriated. But she was even more so infuriated, but rather fearful, when she saw a star coming up. In her mind she said, as her mind raced "Naturally, oh no, is that Sirius?", but eventually Gargamel spotted the real thing. "Oh, what's that star? IT'S SIRIUS! AND ORION LOOKS LIKE A MAN SITTING ON THE TOILET, AND SIRIUS IS SNIFFING HIM BECAUSE ORION IS SMOKING ILLEGAL DRUGS! OH, IT'S SO GOOD FOR THEM TO BE BACK! NOW I FEEL HAPPY AT LAST! MY SEPARATION ANXIETY FROM SIRIUS IS OVER!"Gargamel exclaimed happily with joy. Gargamel continually kept jumping up and down when he saw Sirius, and could not quit staring at it. Mother Nature eventually dragged him inside by the ear, and punished him for saying all of his jokes.