August 22

The Blue Moon is here. As mentioned in the last chapter, Patrick, Gargamel, and mother nature were all in the woods in fenrir form. But what did the other sleepover people do that night? Well they got to see Orion, and Sirius without Gargamel to ruin it. However, Buckminster was there, and he did ruin it. He first started with Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet. Then he said Are you Siriusly Sirius once the star Sirius came up. Unfortunately Mother Nature wasn't there for punishment, nor with Patrick for backup. RayKwon would be next in line to be leading the sleepover and be in charge of punishments if Mother Nature and Patrick were unavailable. He tied Buckminster and vines with Mother Nature's wand, of which somehow he had in his pocket, then threatened to make him not able to go stargazing with the rest of the sleepover people for quite a while. However it wasn't just Buckminster saying this, there was now father time saying it. RayKwon did the same treatment for father time. Meanwhile, Papa Smurf made sure to wear earplugs whenever anyone would start saying Gargamel's jokes. This is because he didn't want to hear them. However of course, later during the day, his ear plugs would be useless at this point, because Gargamel used his magic to create a microphone, then he yelled " Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet" in the microphone as loud as his vocal cords can scream. With this, everyone's ears were bleeding, and also then Mother Nature became so angry, that she tied Gargamel to bed and Vines and didn't let him go for a week.