Mid May parade of astronomical events!

It is the middle of May now. All of the sleepover people are excited for a lunar eclipse slated for Sunday night. However, then they heard that that morning, there may be a meteor storm. Everyone was excited for Sunday now, so excited, that one minute felt like 100 years passing. They could not wait to get up early Sunday morning to see the meteor storm, and then stay up late to see the lunar eclipse. "I can't wait to see the meteor storm and the lunar eclipse! I want to see hundreds of meteors, as well as a blood moon! And I want to actually see them both tonight and not tomorrow night mother nature! Please make tomorrow night's events happen now!" Gargamel said excitedly. "Naturally, be glad I'll let you see the eclipse, but because of your behavior, I will have to take all day to consider on whether I should also let you see the meteor storm, or if I should make you stay inside, or if I should make it cloudy and storm tonight, which the sleepover people won't mind, because we do know there's a possibility of a second meteor storm at the end of the month. So, if you behave good today, maybe I will decide that you'll get to see that too, but if you misbehave, it will storm all night. And if you really really really get in trouble, well, since the other sleepover people really want to see this eclipse, and then if it's cloudy, and I make it cloudy to punish you, they'll have to wait until November to see the next one, so instead of making it cloudy, I'll just lock you in the basement while everyone else goes out and enjoys the eclipse. And then in addition to that, for the next month's worth of nights following the eclipse, I will make it cloudy for whatever parts of the night you are awake! But then I'll clear it up for everyone else to see. Well wait, Patrick will be getting a job this summer, so astronomy won't be able to be done very much. Oh well, naturally while he's sleeping, I'll take everyone else to see it though. And if we do see the meteor storm, if it does occur, if either predicted me your storms occur, I hope we see a bunch of fireballs and meteors! OH AND BY THE WAY, DURING THE LUNAR ECLIPSE, YOU'LL BE TURNING BACK FROM A WEREWOLF, BUT I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION, YOU'LL BE TURNING INTO A WEREWOLF TONIGHT, BECAUSE THE MOON WILL BE FULL ENOUGH! And Patrick will be turning into a werewolf, as well as Dorian, and myself." Mother Nature said.

Little do they know, Patrick has been talking about the lunar eclipse on the bus, and his enemy, Mekhi rides the bus. Mekhi hates patrick, when he was studying up on the lunar eclipse, he found out that a magic wishing well existed. This turned out to be the same one that global warming found during the last eclipse. And when Mekhi heard about this, he knew he could make a wish that Patrick and all of the sleepover people could disappear forever. Patrick unusually found Mekhi sneak him around his property that night. Patrick asked Mekhi what he was doing there. "I know the magic wishing well is somewhere, I'm going to make a wish on it for you and all the sleepover people to disappear! On second thought, I'll just wish for you to disappear, then enslave all of your precious sleepover people! And then I will take over the whole city! Aahahahahahahaha!" Mekhi said. Patrick then had all the sleep over people getting Mekhi. He was then forced to be part of the sleepover. Mother Nature also put a spell on him that would make him behave himself, as well as get along with Patrick.