August 25

They got to see Orion and Sirius again. Gargamel said all of his jokes. Mother nature was infuriated of what gargamel said. Gargamel said "Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet Orion looks like a man sitting on the toilet."mother nature did not like these words one bit. Gargamel then said are you Siriusly Sirius. Everyone was sick and tired of him saying his jokes. Everyone had peanut butter and jelly for breakfast. Patrick went to his first day of 11th grade. while going to school, gargamel cause trouble. Patrick was at school and gargamel cause trouble while he was gone. Mother nature was also gone, she is helping the other sleepover people prepare for their school routes and routines. Gargamel decided to make a painting on the wall of Orion, and he drew him looking like a man sitting on the toilet. When she saw green milk causing trouble, she immediately told Patrick when Patrick got home. Patrick punished gargamel. He could not do anything by himself anymore. He had to go with everyone else. To that gargamel tried to attack patrick, but Patrick took mother nature's wand with her permission and tied him to bed in Vines. Gargamel briefly broke Free of this with one of his hands, and slapped Patrick in the face. Mother nature then tied him up in even more Vines. The next morning, it stayed cloudy, on mother nature and Patrick's behalf. This way Patrick could get his beauty sleep for school, and gargamel cannot wake him in the others to get up to see Orion and Sirius. Gargamel slept, but he's still a little early, and woke up everyone, but it was cloudy, so everyone went right back to sleep, while gargamel stayed awake. Mother nature then finally let the skies clear up at dawn so the gargamel could not see Orion or Sirius, as that was part of her punishment for him.